A Letter To Those Who Left Me

A Letter To Those Who Left Me

You're gonna miss out on a lot of great things in my future

34
A Letter To Those Who Left Me
Socal Pain

It's crazy to think that at one point in time you meant the absolute world to me. I never had a doubt in my mind that you would stay until the end, and things were going great...until life had different plans.

You see, you leaving me has hurt me and taken away parts of me that I may never get back. I remember feeling so hurt that I wanted to die; sometimes I still do, but who doesn't? Do you know what else this did? It helped me grow. It is continuing to help me grow. Every night I lie awake thinking about all of our memories, trying to cry them out of my system, and sometimes it helps.

The thing is, you were a great part of my life. I will never forget helping you and the rest of the family rebuild the house, going out on my first date with him, kissing her goodbye for the last time, all those long talks late at night with the best friend I was born after. There are so many to pick from.

You've missed out on the great opportunities I've been granted since you left. Some of you haven't seen or heard of them, and some of you walked into them just at the right time. In a way, I'm glad that you only saw what you did.

I wish I still had all of you here to cheer me on and support me, but most of all, you're going to miss out on all of the great things to come in the future.

I'm glad you were apart of my life at the time that you had been, but you were a chapter in my book, and it's time to move on. This doesn't mean I'll forget you, but when you decided to walk out, I was gracious enough to hold the door open for you. I don't have time for inconsistency anymore.

Nonetheless, I hope all goes well for your future because I know mine will only get brighter.