A Letter To The Woman That's Fighting A Battle

You can do this.

350
Google
"You're a warrior. Warriors don't give up and they don't back down. Pick up your sword and shield and fight."

Dear beautiful lady,

It's not always easy being human and life is most definitely not always smooth sailing. You, my darling, are experiencing that right now. I know that you are going through a monumental trial and that sometimes just existing can be exhausting. Things can get scary, lonely, depressing, heartbreaking, stressful and just plain overwhelming. Sometimes these feelings can take over us and they threaten to drown us in our own emotion. I know you're feeling these things, but I want you to remember that this isn't your first battle. I've seen you conquer so many obstacles in life, and this is your gentle reminder that you are so much stronger than you think you are. You have gone through the tunnel many times, and come out on the other side with a smile on your face. So lovely lady, I want you to know that you can do this, that you will get through this, and that you are tough enough to fight this battle. I can't pretend to know or understand the trial that you are fighting, but I believe in you and that's why I'm writing this letter.

Here are some reminders to keep you positive.

God is your Father.

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

-Isaiah 41:10

This is your God. He loves you and He will always be there for you. Pray to Him in the hard times, the good times, and the bad times. Believe that He will take care of you and rest in Him.

You are a warrior.

You have gotten through so many battles in your life already. Do not let this one force you into giving up. You are strong. You are brave. You are a fighter.

You are NOT alone.

Sometimes life can get lonely. Remember that you have family everywhere; some of us are at work, some of us are at home, and some of us are all over the place, but needless to say, we are ALL here for you. We love you. Don't be afraid to reach out.

Your life is precious.

Do not give up. Sometimes it may be easier to say that life's not worth the fight, but my darling it is. Your life has made such an impact in the world. Please remember how special you are to all of us.

One day at a time.

Wonderful woman, do not look ahead at the challenges that lie in the future, but focus on the now. Worrying about the future cannot help you. Enjoy the day as it is and live in the moment. Think positive thoughts and rest in the support of your loved ones.

You are beautiful.

Even with time, even with trials, even with whatever excuse you may give me, I want you to know that you are and always will be beautiful.

You are loved.

.....and don't you forget it.