A Letter To My Number One Supporter

A Letter To My Number One Supporter

A friend is someone who truly cares.

To my best friend,

You care for me no matter what, you tolerate all that I am, you don't judge me, and you want me to be happy. I just want to say, thank you. I know I am a handful, and I know that I make deals over the smallest of things; I can be a lot, but you never leave me. A best friend isn't someone who just cares, it is someone that is dedicated to the relationship.

"If you find someone who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to see if you're okay, who watches out for you and wants the very best for you, don't let them go. Keep them close and don't take them for granted. People like that are hard to find."

A best friend can be anyone. He or she can be family, a childhood friend, someone you just met, or even your dog. To me, it's all about loyalty and kindness.

"My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart. If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying. Never let LOYALTY and KINDNESS leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart." - Proverbs 3:1-3

God has put you in my life for a reason and I thank him every day. It truly is about being thankful for what you have and where you are now. Things life throws at me can take a diluted turn that one might not see; however, with the love and support from my endearing family and my supporters, I can get through anything.

In my time in need, I go to God first, then my family and friends. I need every last string to keep me going. If I lose God, I am no one. If I lose my family, I am no one. If I lose my friends, I am no one. I try not to ask for a lot but, sometimes, it's what I need over what I want. I don't ask you to understand my perspective on my life, but I ask that you stay and listen. Don't leave. I hope you know I will never leave you in your time of need. Thank you again for everything that you have done. I love you with all of my heart.

Your friend,

Alex