A Letter To My Best Friend Who Has Been Around Forever

You know the person you can always count on? Send them this.

60
Courtney Jackson

That one friend that has been in your life so long that you don't remember when they entered your life. The friend that has been through the good, the bad and the ugly with you. That friend maybe someone who has become your family, your best friend.
There are times when we don't know what to say to those people, to thank them for sticking around. Here is that letter for that best friend who has stuck with you through it all:

Dear Best Friend,
It feels like it has been forever since we actually first met. Do you even remember when we first met? Because there are times that I sure don't, but I do know that all the memories we make will stick around forever.

You have been through everything with me in the number of years that our friendship has grown. You have been there through death, destruction, broken friendships, crying nights, therapy sessions late at night and random FaceTime calls. You have been the person I tell anything, I tell you the good news and the bad. You do the same for me, we compliment each other in the best way possible. I thank you for that and all of the stuff we have grown together in.

You are my everything, my sister, my best friend, my other half and the person I always turn to. My best friend is the one who is the first person I text in the morning to tell all my dreams to and the last person I text to make sure they get a good nights sleep. Best friend you have always been there for me and I can't thank you enough for all memories and laughs we have had. To many more years of friendship, I love you and know I'm always just one phone call away.
Sincerely,
Your best friend