To The Friend Who Needs To Believe In Herself

I wish you saw what I see.

149
Ravi Roshan

Dear Friend,

The more time I've known you, the more I see what a great person you are. You are incredibly hardworking and caring. You don't think twice about being a good friend; you just are. You are always there, offering support and making people feel happy.

However, I've noticed over time that you don't give yourself nearly enough credit. You doubt yourself and discount your capabilities. You are incredibly smart and have the ability to go so far. You could pursue whatever career path you wanted.

You don't stand up for what you deserve because you don't see it. You don't see yourself the way everyone else sees you. I wish you did. I wish you could see the intelligent, beautiful and caring young woman that I (and so many other people) see.

I wish you would stop letting people treat you less than you deserve. You deserve friends who are there for you no matter what, no matter what is going on with them or if it's inconvenient. Stop settling, you'e worth so much more than that. Your friendships shouldn't be temperamental. You are always a good friend and you deserve the same in return.

I wish you would stand up for what you believe in, without worrying what other people will think or say. People will still love you; they'll always love you because that's just who you are. You're incredibly likable; everyone wants to be your friend.

I wish you would stop discounting your achievements. You have worked hard and you deserve the recognition. Don't worry, you're not bragging. It's ok to be proud of yourself; you should be.

I wish you could embrace your quirks and stand strong on your own. You could conquer the world if you set your mind to it. You've accomplished so much. Just think what you could accomplish if you stopped getting in your own way. You are a strong person who is loved by so many people. You can give yourself the world.

As cheesy as it sounds, I would do anything for you. I'll keep telling you how capable you are until you believe it because you really do deserve the success. You can achieve anything you dream, you're the only person standing in your way.

I'm so excited for what's ahead. I know you'll do great things. I believe in you, but you need to believe in yourself too.

Lots of Love,

Your Friend