To The Friend Who Walked Out Of My Life

To The Friend Who Walked Out Of My Life, Without As Much As Goodbye

You’ll always be the best friend I ever had.

236
friendship

Hey hush puppy,

I hope you've been well. It's been a few weeks since we've last talked. I've texted you, I've snapchatted you, I've tagged you in memes on Facebook. I know you're busy, planning your wedding and doing things of that nature. I just wanted to let you know, I'm always going to be here for you. We've been through a similar situation like this before, and there's no doubt in my mind that we will live in isolation like this for long.

What happened? We went from talking every day and hanging out when I came home, to not talking at all and being left on read every time something is sent. I hate not being able to tell you all these minor things in my life, I hate not being able to tell you how bad school is, I hate that I haven't seen you in forever. If I did something that upset you for any reason, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't even really know what happened.

I want you to know that no matter how long we go without talking, I'm still going to be here for you.

You are and always will be my best friend. I know as we go through life that we will make other friends, but they won't ever be as good of friends as we were. They weren't with me when I turned the power off in the entire school, they weren't with me when I spilled Blizzards everywhere, they don't even know what “communist country" is, and they will never know me the way that you do. Don't get me wrong, I've met some great friends here at college that I know will be in my wedding someday(if that ever happens lol we all know I'm a lot to handle). That doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't still be there too, I have maybe two or three friends at home that actually cares enough about me and you're not one of them without a doubt in my mind. You will always be my best friend.

Love,

dum dum