A Letter To My Best Friend On Her Wedding Day

This day has finally arrived and I could not be more happy to share it with you

12372
Blogspot

A letter to my best friend on her wedding day,

Wow. I can’t believe this day has finally come.

This is the day that we've dreamed about since we were little girls. We would sit in your bedroom eating a bag of Doritos and Top the Tater while we bounced ideas off of each other about what we wanted at our dream weddings. We would laugh about how we were going to marry Channing Tatum or Johnny Depp, never actually being realistic about our choices. We talked about the dresses we wanted to wear and showed each other pictures on a daily bases. Hours upon hours were spent watching the movie Bridesmaids and joking about how we fit the roles of the main characters to a T. All of that planning and now the day has finally arrived and I could not be more happy for you. From countless hours spent on Pinterest sending pins back and forth to helping you step into your wedding dress on this day, it has been quite the journey and today is finally the day.

The first thing I want to say is that you are hands down going to be the most stunning bride to ever exist. (Until I get married of course) I am so proud of the woman that you have become and I can not wait to see you strut down that aisle. But beyond those gorgeous looks, you are a beautiful person inside. No matter where you are, you are able to light up a room. You make people laugh and smile everyday. I would know because you are the person I always go to when I’m down. You help build me up just as you do for many people. You are one of the most caring people I know. These are the reasons why I know you will make an amazing bride.

The second thing I want to tell you is that I am so happy you found the one with whom your heart belongs. The love you have for each other is so evident in the way you look at one another. The way that you truly listen to each other. The way that he puts up with your animal obsession and even contributes to that obsession. It makes me so happy to know that you found your soul mate. For a long time we were each other's soul mates. Those were some of the best years of my life but, I know that your man will take the best care of you. Remember to always take care of each other and to continue loving one another always.

I want to thank you for letting me be apart of this special day, it has been so fun getting to truly plan your dream wedding. I can not wait to celebrate with the both of you!

Finally, I want to remind you to relax. Do not worry about all the small details that you can’t make perfect. This day is about you and your man and celebrating the love that you have for each other! Don’t forget that you have tons of helping hands, we are all here to make your day as special as possible. Don’t be afraid to lean on us.

I am so proud of you and the love that you set as an example for everyone around you.

Remember to smile and truly take all of this in…

All my love,

Your best friend