If You Don't Let Go, You Won't Allow Yourself To Grow

Don't keep watering a dead flower.

158

If you're reading this, then I ask you to shut out everything else and just focus on these words.

Take a deep breath and exhale.

Lower your shoulders, relax your muscles.

Think of someone, somewhere, something.

Do they make you happy? Do they make you feel like you're worthy? Do they make you a better person?

If you answered yes, then great. Keep them close.

If you answered no, I'm sorry, and you should really re-consider what's best for you.

Don't hold onto someone, somewhere, or something if it only tears you down, belittles you, or makes you feel discouraged.

You deserve better.

It's hard to let go of certain people and certain things, I know, but trust me, it'll only help you in the long run.

Years, months, hell, maybe even DAYS from now, you'll thank yourself for letting go.

It'll be hard at first, but trust me, it gets better with each passing hour, and your life will start to blossom and bloom into what it's supposed to be.

So go ahead and do yourself a favor by completely letting go of whatever it is that's making you doubt yourself and your worth.

You'll be able to watch yourself grow into the person you're supposed to be.

And you'll be stronger, more compassionate, and more beautiful than ever before.

"there is nothing left to worry about,

the sun and her flowers are here." - Rupi Kaur