6 of the biggest lessons I have learned from 2019

You may not realize how much you have learned or grown in a year

7

I am taking time to step back and reflect on this past year

It is okay to eliminate people out of your life

Not everyone is growing at the same pace as you. Not everyone is going to be a perfect fit in your life. Get rid of the negativity and drama, I can promise you it is never needed. It is okay to realize who belongs in your life and who doesn't. This was probably one of the biggest lessons I was able to personally learn

Be proud of yourself!

Whether it be small or big achievements, be proud of yourself! Looking back to last year and this year, so much has changed for the better and for that I can be proud.

Make time for yourself

Alone time is a must! Especially while being in college, I have learned that doing things for myself every once in a while has been a huge help. It is truly one of the best way to relieve stress and just stay focused. Make some time to paint your nails, do a facial mask or even cleaning your apartment can be so satisfactory. Whatever it may be, figure out that small thing you like to treat yourself with and you'll be thanking me later.

Change is good

I have never been scared of change. However, this year I was able to accept it all even more with wide open arms. I was ready for anything coming my way and nothing could stop me. Don't be afraid to change or create new habits, dye your hair, reach out for that internship you doubt yourself of getting.

Good things don't come easy-work hard!

College, relationships, friendships, careers, making money, figuring out your future. None of this has ever came easy. However, it is how you handle the cards that have been dealt to you that mean the most. Working even harder this past year has not left me wishing I could have done more. It has allowed me to grow in places I didn't think I would have and created many opportunities to fell proud of myself.