Last Minute Ideas Summer Activities

30 Last-Minute Activities You Need To Do This Summer Before Schools Start Again In August

It's already July, and summer is coming to an end.

17
Unsplash / Leo Rivas
https://unsplash.com/photos/R_BLOGXpsOg

Every summer, I tell myself I will accomplish many things when summer comes around since I will be free. However, that didn't happen and now it's July. I just came with this realization that I have only done summer work and study for the act and satand nothing related to having fun with my friends. And i definitely am not alone, my friends have also came to this realization.

When I usually tell people how all I've really done this summer is work and study, they usually respond with something like "welcome to the real world" or "welcome to adulthood". However, I don't see myself as a full -grown adult yet. I have made a to-do list to finish up this summer strong by actually doing things with my friends. Here are 30 things you should do before it's time to head back to school in the fall.

Go on a road trip

Family road trips are always fun to have during the summertime!

Go camping

Camping during this humid, hot weather is a great way to end the summer! My favorite part about camping is the s'mores.

Go hiking

There are some great place to hike around Georgia including the Pine Mountain Trail and the Appalachian Trail.

Have a picnic with your friends

Go to a concert

media.giphy.com

Especially with those music midtown tickets coming up soon, summer is a great way to finally go to all those concerts that you wanted to go to with your friends and family!

Go to a new coffee shop

My friend and I recently just discovered a new coffee shop called divine and it has really good mocha frappuccino for a good price!

Binge watch a new series on Netflix

Try new foods

Food-tasting is one of the greatest things to do when you are bored. Once, I was so bored that I made cookies at 3am!

Go shopping

If everything else fails, you can always go to the mall to get some new clothes!

Eat an ice cream sundae

Go on a mini vacation

Mini vacation helps you have a nice break from all that online work you are doing over the summer!

Go on a water park

A little sun and water won't hurt you!

Go to a new place, city, town

Clean your closet out and donate the clothes you don't need

I know this sounds boring, but if you have absolutely nothing else to do this would be your best option.

Spend time with your friends

My friends mean my world to me! I couldn't imagine life without them.

Pull an all nighter

Make some smores

Because why not!

Go to a fair

Go for a bike ride

Bike rides around the neighborhood will not only reduce your calories, however it is just a great way to get out with ur friends in the sun

Go star-gazing

This has been one of the things on my bucket list for a while now and I am going to make sure my friends and I do this before my senior year is over!

Go to the drive-ins

Host a pool party

Pool parties are actually the best thing for summer birthdays!

Go to the beach

Go to a basketball game

I have already gone to two Atlanta basketball games and I can tell you that basketball games are absolutely the best, even better than football games in my opinion.

Go roam around the city

Do yard work

Recently, whenever I get bored I always just help my father cut the grass to help him save time.

Go to a museum

Take your dog for a hike

My dog loves any place except for home so this makes him happy and makes me not bored.

Drive around downtown with your friends

My friends have recently started driving so I get all the free rides I want. And basically all we do is jam in the car while going to the gym daily!

Go kayaking