This Lipstick Will Last Through Your Makeout Session

4 Kiss-Proof Lipsticks That Will Be Sure To Last This Valentine's Day

This is the only instance in which I'll kiss and tell.

118

Finding the perfect long-lasting lipstick is rough. There are many aspects to consider when buying lipstick, including the price, formula, finish, color, and longevity. Whether you prefer a matte liquid lip or you're a hydrating lip tint kind of person, we can all agree that we all look for longevity in a lip color. Let's be real: nobody wants to reapply their lipstick after a meal or a make-out session. Today, we're going to dive into 4 different lip formulas that are sure to last through such activities.

This is the only instance where I'll kiss and tell.

media2.giphy.com

1. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick - $$

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade "Loyal."

@Ladydanger1 / Instagram

This liquid lip formula dries down pretty quickly to last all day long. It smells like mint and has a tingly feel once applied to the lips. Unlike other liquid lipstick formulas, this one is moisturizing and doesn't make your lips look dry and crackly. This is by far one of my favorite formulas, and it goes for $17 a pop.

2. Rimmel London Provocalips 16-Hour Kiss Proof Lip Colour - $

Full shade range of the Rimmel London Provocalips 16-Hour Kiss Proof Lip Color.

OZ Product Junkie

Although it's the most affordable product on this list, the Rimmel London Provocalips lip color claims to be kiss proof and last for up to 16 hours. That's more than half the day! The product has two steps for application; the first is to apply the color and base coat and wait with your lips parted for 60 seconds. The second step is to apply the shiny top coat that dries down and locks in the color. This product is a steal and only retails for about $6–8.

3. Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit - $$$

Kylie Cosmetics Matte Lip Kit in the shade "Victoria."

Kylie Cosmetics

I guess we can thank Kylie Jenner for popularizing liquid lipsticks. There's no denying that ever since she launched her cosmetic line in 2015, liquid lipsticks have been all the rage. Aside from the higher price range ($29-30 per kit, to be exact), Kylie Cosmetics differs from other brands as their lipsticks are sold in a bundle with matching lip liners. The liner not only accentuates the shape of your lips, but it acts as a base for the lipstick, which will make it durable and last all day long.

4. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - $$

The Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the shade "Bella."

@TheLipstickMafiaaa / Instagram

When I hear people rave about their favorite liquid lipsticks, this product tends to take the cake! The Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick claims to be creamy, lightweight, and full-coverage, as well as provides intense hydration that "stays put for up to 12 hours of continuous wear." This bad boy retails for $22, but is definitely worth the investment if you're looking for your lip color to stay all day!

These products will be sure to keep your kiss on your lover's list and to make your lip color last! Have fun and be safe this Valentine's Day!