3 Reasons Why Kids Are The Best

3 Reasons Why Kids Are The Best

Kids are creative, funny, and have the most ironic things to say, making them the best thing in our crazy world.

33
3 Reasons Why Kids Are The Best

If you have ever been around kids for a long period of time you will come to realize these 3 amazing things that make kids so fascinating and wonderful, while also being messy, moody, mischievous beings.

1. They will always say something to make you laugh.

In their world everything makes sense so when they say that a truck can talk and fly they mean it, even though it is hilarious to adults.

2. They will always say something that makes you feel better.

Kids have yet to be exposed to all of the negative views in the world. They will give you some of the best compliments because you know that they mean what they say.

3. They often have an open mind and are eager to try new things.

Children are so creative because they are encouraged to be creative and be different, they have not reached the stage in life where creativity and differences are dismissed and seen as a bad thing.