'Riverdale' Fans, You Can Now Get Hyped For Keds' Second Betty And Veronica Shoes Collection

What better way to make the hiatus until season four go by than to have your favorite female characters – not to mention characters that have been around for decades – on your feet?

248
Riverdale Betty and Veronica

YouTube

If you're a fan of either the hit show "Riverdale" or just the "Archie" comics, or if you just want some retro, stylish sneaks to add to your collection, then look no further! Shoe brand Keds has just put out not their first, but their second round of Betty & Veronica footwear, comprising five brand-new styles with pop art prints on the shoe-fronts, at least one example of which looks as if the "Archie" comics have been personally printed on as part of a DIY project!

What better way to make the hiatus until season four go by than to have your favorite female characters – not to mention characters that have been around for decades – on your feet? Just imagine: like Betty, you have your own mysteries to solve that involve a lot of walking and running… with her face plastered over the shoes you're wearing, she would be with you the whole time for good luck on your personal missions! (Just try not to get her dirty…)

The aforementioned first Betty & Veronica collection was launched back in April earlier this year with six styles, bridging the gap between the old and new generations who fell in love with the characters, and was a major hit amongst the fans, both "Archie" and "Riverdale" alike. No wonder it was brought back for another round! Check out all five shoe print styles below…

Keds Betty and Veronica pink leopard shoesTeen Vogue

"Women's Keds x Betty and Veronica Triple Kick Leopard" – $70

With this stacked sole literally taking you to whole other levels, as well as B & V's heads displayed against a light pink background, these prints will bring out the wild cat in you. Or should I say, wild pussycat…?

Keds Betty and Veronica comic print shoesTeen Vogue

"Women's Keds x Betty and Veronica Kickstart Comic Print" – $60

These Keds kicks will surely show off your B & V loud and proud with their bright red names emblazoned on both sides! It will surely make your once "Archie" comics-obsessed grandparents proud…

Keds Betty and Veronica black and white leopard shoesTeen Vogue

"Women's Keds x Betty and Veronica Champion Leopard" – $60

Another pair of pussycat prints! While it's in black and white instead of pink, it still elevates you and has B & V's heads hidden within the spotted background, a fierce female duo to find and remind you that within every kitty, there's a champion waiting to claw out.

Keds Betty and Veronica Anchor shoesTeen Vogue

"Women's Keds x Betty and Veronica Anchor Comic" – $70

Just like the "Champion Leopards," these prints are also in black and white, only with a hint of baby pink to add little "blushing" color. The best part: you can pair these with possibly anything!

Keds Betty and Veronica Anchor slip-on shoesTeen Vogue

"Women's Keds x Betty and Veronica Anchor Slip-on Comic" – $70

Not only do you get a comic scene printed on each front of these shoes, but also, they have no laces, so they are easy to get on and off! So, if you're looking for a pair just to wear around the house, free of all of the hassle that comes with laces, then this is the perfect B & V pair for you!

Any of these pumps get you pumped up for the next season? For more info on these styles and for possible discounts you can get for them, visit the Keds Betty & Veronica collection at https://www.keds.com/en/women-ourcollections-bettyandveronica/?icid=search_top_category

"Riverdale" will be back on The CW with its fourth season on October 18, 2019. Until then, kick back with your new Betty and Veronica kickers!