Karma is My Boyfriend, Karma is a God

Karma is My Boyfriend, Karma is a God

“Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekend. Karma's a relaxing thought. Aren’t you envious that for you it's not?”— Taylor Swift

1343
Karma is My Boyfriend, Karma is a God

This is a response to 12 Thoughtful Things You Can Do To Bring Good Karma Your Way.

Karma is the concept that our actions have consequences, and that what we do now will eventually come back to us in some form or another. It is a belief that is found in many different cultures and religions, and is often associated with the idea of “what goes around, comes around.”

The concept of karma has been explored in many different ways, from philosophical treatises to popular culture, and has even been the subject of numerous songs by some of the world's most popular artists.

One of these artists is Taylor Swift, whose music often explores themes of love, loss, and redemption. Swift has long been a proponent of the idea that our actions have consequences, and many of her songs touch on the concept of karma in one way or another. From Bad Blood to Look What You Made Me Do to her more recent song Karma, Swift's lyrics often suggest that those who do wrong will eventually face the consequences of their actions.

Swift has often spoken about her belief in karma in interviews and on social media. She believes that everything happens for a reason and that the universe has a way of balancing things out. Taylor Swift has also been very vocal about her experiences with karma. In an interview with The Guardian, she said, “I think if you do something good, it comes back to you. And if you do something bad, it comes back to you. And you have to live with that.”

Swift's belief in karma is also evident in her personal life. In 2016, she famously took on tech giant Apple over its decision not to pay artists during a three-month free trial period for its new streaming service. Swift's public criticism of Apple led the company to reverse its decision and pay artists during the trial period. Many saw this as an example of Swift using her platform to stand up for what she believes in and to fight for what's right.

Another example of Swift's belief in karma can be seen in her ongoing feud with rapper Kanye West. The feud began in 2009, when West famously interrupted Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards. Since then, the two have exchanged barbs in interviews and on social media, with Swift often suggesting that West will eventually face the consequences of his actions. In her song Look What You Made Me Do, Swift even appears to take a shot at West with the lyric, “I don’t like your tilted stage.”

It's clear that Taylor Swift is a firm believer in the concept of karma. Whether in her music or her personal life, she often suggests that those who do wrong will eventually face the consequences of their actions. Whether or not this belief is true, it certainly makes for compelling lyrics and adds depth to Swift's already rich body of work.

Taylor's belief in karma has also influenced her personal life. She is known for her philanthropic work and has donated millions of dollars to various charities over the years. She believes that giving back to society is a way of creating positive karma.

Swift's love for karma is an integral part of her life and career. She believes that every action has consequences, and the universe has a way of balancing things out. Her belief in karma has influenced her music, her personal life, and her philanthropic work. Taylor Swift is a true believer in the power of karma, and it is evident in everything she does.