Kanye West Didn't Want Anyone Working On "Jesus Is King" Album To Have Premarital Sex

On an interview for Apple Music: Beats 1 Radio, Kanye West shared that for his new album, "Jesus Is King," he advised his team not to have premarital sex, saying, "There were times where I was asking people not to have premarital sex while they were working on the album."

No! Just no.

Forgetting the fact that Kanye's past and connections aren't exactly godly, he also recently spoke of his porn and sex addiction, but like many others with various compulsions, he has found religion. He has found peace in God and all I can say is, "If he is happy, good for him!" I don't care what he did in his past or what he thinks now or if he wants to douse himself in holy water or whatever.

I'm just bothered that he is forcing his beliefs on others, especially when it comes to sex.

No one can control your sexual acts and your body except for you. I'm not too sure if he was really forcing people, like if he would fire them for not following his idea of faith, but to even say something like that and then go on an interview to reveal it to the world... I'm not a fan.

Again, if he now believes this and feels he needs to focus on certain beliefs for his album to succeed, who am I to tell him how to live? But, it's not right for one being to implement rules on others about what to do with their bodies. Of course, religious institutions do this all the time, maybe your parents do this, or even (hopefully not) your friends could be doing this. BUT, just because this is happening doesn't mean it's right, respectful, or beneficial to society.

And I won't stand for it.

Don't tell me what to do with my body, who to sleep with, when I can sleep with someone, or what sexual acts I can and can't do.

It's not your place, even if you're Kanye West.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.