Kanye West Is A Toxic Black Man And He Needs To Be Gone

Kanye West Is A Toxic Black Man And He Needs To Be Cancelled

Creativity and genius are not the same thing.

2247
c1.staticflickr.com

Recently the fake deep artist made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel. It was his first televised appearance since he crashed TMZ back in back in May, and honestly, we could have done without it. The interview was bizarre, to say the least, and did nothing to combat claims that he's in the sunken place.

Of course, the first part of the interview was dedicated to him reminding us that no one believed in him at the start of his career. As he often does, he went on to say that after he graduated from art school, no one believed he could make music, and then after he became a producer no one wanted to hear him rap, and then after he became a rapper, no one cared about his ugly clothing designs...

Now, everyone loves a good "I came from nothing" story, except Kanye didn't come from "nothing." He grew up middle class and in the suburbs. He even spent part of his childhood living in China. So, his bit about no one believing in him is played out, and I am really going to need him to stop complaining. He had opportunities and good on him for using them. He is now a multimillionaire, and he has been for some time so I'm really not interested in his squabbling about garnishing support for his next big thing. He is clearly in the position to where he can do and say pretty much anything, and still sell out shows and shoes.

Jimmy then asked Kanye if he liked President Trump, and then if he thought President Trump was a good president. Kanye, of course, responded in his usual round-a-bout way, claiming that everyone around him tried to decide for him who he should vote for. He said because he was a black man out in Hollywood, people tried to force him to vote Democrat, and that he was told he couldn't say that he liked Trump out loud because it would ruin his career and ostracize him from the black community, of whom all think the same (except him of course.)

The problem is that not all black people are Democrats, and I have literally never heard anyone say we had to be. There is nothing wrong with being a black Independent or a black Republican. There is, however, something very wrong with a black person who willingly aligns themselves with white supremacy. Whether Kanye simply believes white people are better than black people, which is totally plausible (re: his wife) or if he just thinks to co-sign with "the man" makes him cool and an "individual," also plausible (re: everything else he does) shame on him.

Then he did some bit about, "leading with love," which is great and I'm sure most people would agree, except Trump doesn't lead with love. In fact, Trump does and says awful things quite often so that must mean your lies about leading with love in an attempt to excuse bigotry are simply school-boy antics for attention through controversy? But of course he then admitted to being a troll, stating, "I quite enjoy when people are mad at me," and then said it didn't matter if you were right or wrong, it was just important to put thoughts out there.

But the best part of the interview was when Kimmel asked Kanye the one question we all had. After Hurricane Katrina, West infamously stated: "George Bush doesn't care about Black people," in response to the former president's lax response to the suffering of New Orleanians after the storm. "If you thought George Bush didn't care about Black people, what makes you think that Trump does." And as suspected Kanye had no answer. He was stumped because even he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about either.

Kanye doesn't even know he's in trouble, son, and I can't say I feel even the least bit sorry for him. But let's see if I have the correct. He's not into politics or policies but is also holding onto a politicians MAGA hat tighter than a jar of strawberry jelly? You somehow feel that a politicians SLOGAN represents you being your authentic self, though you don't vote?

Kimmel went on to ask him if he had any regrets about things that he said, referring to West stating that slavery was a choice, to which Kanye responded that there was no point in looking at the past because history doesn't ever repeat itself and that he will still continue to objectify women, despite having a daughter, oh and that his favorite Pornhub category is "black on white."

Needless to say, I am done with Kanye West, and I have been for some time. Any man who will openly state that he has fantasized about fucking his own sister-in-laws, including the two barely legal ones young enough be his children, is a predator. And if you care about yourself, your community and black people, you'll be done with him as well.