Kaddex Daniele De Vecchis
News

Kaddex Daniele De Vecchis

Daniele De Vecchis Tokenomics Expert

13
Kaddex Daniele De Vecchis

The Kadena blockchain isn’t just another infrastructure network. Its ambition is to solve the scalability problem encountered by the ecosystem and to offer a network for the future economy.

Kaddex was born from the desire to build one of the pillars of this new economy. The network needs optimized liquidity management and this ecosystem can only grow if it has the most secure and user-friendly decentralized exchange possible.

Kaddex team, a strong team of tech experts with a well-diversified skillset, thus crafted the vision for the first-ever gasless decentralized exchange built on Kadena.

Daniele De Vecchis, Kaddex's Tokenomics expert, has formulated a lucrative liquidity rewards program for Kaddex users. By ensuring the sustainability of this DEX regardless of market conditions, this program ensures liquidity flows within the ecosystem. The article Daniele De Vecchis wrote in cooperation with Ariel Serranoni (Core developer) describes the Kaddex Boosted Liquidity program mechanisms, thus showing the inner depths, complexity and soundness of Kaddex.

However, the team continued to build the Kadena ecosystem foundations and developed the first fully network-oriented wallet: X-Wallet. This non-custodial wallet allows Kaddex users to have full ownership of their crypto-keys.

There was one last pillar to put in place: decentralized governance. This will be done with the Kaddex Decentralized Autonomous Organization. A transition will assign the Kaddex community full ownership and control of the product. Decentralization has always been the team's ultimate end goal.It’s working hard to implement a self-rewarding mechanism that will foster a virtuous loop for all Kaddex users and DAO members.

The KaddexDAO Organisational Framework

Introduction

At Kaddex we are dedicated to promoting innovation and maintaining a leading role for Defi on Kadena. In keeping with this vision, we recently initiated the comprehensive restructuring initiative planned from the project’s very inception to streamline our structural set-up and improve operational effectiveness. Through this process, we established an efficient organisational system that enables us to represent and benefit KDX holders optimally.

We are excited to announce the long-awaited transition project to a DAO, a system primed to empower the community in its executive decision-making. This strategy is in line with our dedication to transparency and decentralisation, and we think it will help us create a more resilient, long-lasting ecosystem that is better prepared to handle the maintenance and future growth of the DEX, non-custodial wallet and DAO.

Background

Kaddex’s main goal has always been to ultimately transition into a DAO structure. As our company continues to evolve and adapt to the ever-changing business landscape of crypto, we aim to take action in increasing our organisation's productivity, transparency, and community involvement in decision-making.

Within a wide variety of industries, there has been a growing trend toward decentralisation in recent years. Increasing numbers of businesses and organisations are turning to decentralised solutions as an alternative to conventional centralised models with the arrival of blockchain technology and smart contracts. DAOs, which offer a new way for organisations to run and govern themselves through a decentralised voting mechanism, are a leading example of this trend.

Kadena is the first enterprise-grade public blockchain that can handle the demands of high-throughput and complex smart contracts. This platform will provide the necessary infrastructure for our DAO, ensuring that our operations are secure, transparent, and efficient.

We recognise the importance of staying ahead of the curve and continuously improving our organisation. By transitioning to a DAO, we believe that we can tap into the benefits of decentralisation and offer a foundation for mass adoption in which we can onboard users/institutional clients from traditional finance backgrounds.Description of changes:

KaddexDAO is a non-profit organisation based in Switzerland that promotes transparency and decentralisation. Being such a non-profit organisation, it places a greater emphasis on attaining desired goals and objectives that are consistent with its mission. Through research, instruction, and community involvement, KaddexDAO aims to innovate blockchain tech on Kadena and its capacity to revolutionise gasless Defi.

KaddexDAO is a DAO that was created as a result of a demerger between the traditional Kaddex team.

Related Articles Around the Web