Five Things Only True Juul Addicts Will Understand

I have encountered few millennials in this world that would willingly pass on a free Juul hit. As a matter of fact, I have rarely encountered millennials that have yet to purchase their own Juul. Clouds of mango and mint are taking over life as we know it, but there are certain things that only a true Juul addict will understand and relate to.

1. The crushing blow of waking up in the morning to an empty pod

You had a long night out, and all you're looking for is a slight head rush to kick start your early morning buzz. Truly, there is nothing more devastating than being unable to accomplish said buzz.

2. The feeling you get when you rip a fresh pod

Even better, you're ripping a fresh pod from a fully charged Juul. It is at that moment that you realize how good life truly is.

3. You're willing to do almost anything when you find yourself out of pods

You're having a busy day, and you simply don't have time to stop and purchase a pack of your favorite flavor of pods. It's during these times that new levels of desperation take effect.

4. Withdrawals are a VERY real thing

It is often said that you don't realize how lucky you are to have something until you no longer have it. The saying stands for the Juul, because once you can no longer get that much needed hit, feelings of sudden tiredness and anger are in full swing.

5. At the end of the day, Juul addicts are still very sensitive people

Reaching out to a friend while you're in need is always an option. At least we know how to fiend nicely.