12 John Mulaney Quotes To Use

12 John Mulaney Quotes To Use So You Have Something To Say When You Don't Know What To Say

John Mulaney got you.

77

If you haven't watched any of John Mulaney's Netflix Specials, do so. Like RIGHT this second. He's hilarious, and I find myself quoting him way too much. But you know it's nice to have something to quote when you aren't sure what to say. Because those situations suck.

When you're explaining why you don't want to leave your home today. 

He's not wrong. Unless you're an extrovert.

When you fuck up, trip, say a word wrong.

I know. Look at me! I'm HUMAN.

When you're playing a game with friends. 

Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Giving your friend a pep talk. You use gentle words, not yelling. You're an adult now AND YOU DON'T YELL AT PEOPLE TO GET THEM TO BE BETTER AT GAMES.

When something weird happens.

You just add it to the list.

When today is just one of those days.

And you just say OF COURSE I'LL DO THE THING. But you really don't wanna do the thing.

When you're trying to break up a stupid argument. 

Does it really matter where we eat today as long as everyone eats? No.

When you are sick of getting asked the same question.

The 17th family member asks if you're in a relationship. You're just done. Or the how are you question. Like is anyone gonna answer that honestly?

When someone doesn't really understand what you're saying. 

But you aren't.

When someone doesn't like you but you need them to like you. 

You don't want to not be liked.

When you're feeling like trash. 

Sometimes, this is the most accurate way to describe someone.

When someone asks you if you want to go to your favorite place. 

Um, yes. When do I ever say no????

When you say no, your inner monologue is something like this. 

media1.tenor.com

It's just easy to say no sometimes.