Jewelry - How do they tag us as a person?
Dating

Today, at the same time that the word peace comes out of our mouth, the eye looks at the jewels that the person wears. The jewelry world is a large and varied world, and it is also a world that is only being renewed and updated according to the seasonal, annual, and so on. Once, when we used to say the word jewelry, our initial association must have been a pair of earrings, a bracelet or a chain, but today, the whole jewelry world is changing and loads of clothing besides Proper clothes have entered the jewelry category. Today, jewelry has become an inseparable part of the appearance of a person.

10

Once the word jewelry was almost relevant only to women only. Today, jewelry belongs to both genders. Women's earrings In a variety of variations, you can find a complete line of jewelry such as pendants, brooches, necklaces, bracelets for hands, bracelets for feet and watches.

Watches were "born" many years ago to show the man only the hour. Today watches are an inseparable part of the jewelry world. Watches are now tailored to suit colors and, of course, full match to the rest of the jewelry the woman or man wears. Once earrings were for the woman only and only in the lobe of course. Today earrings as jewelry have become taboo among us people. From ear to ear, ear to mouth, tongue and bone, wherever you can think of.

Jewelry has many roles

A lot of people see jewelry as a kind of material that fills some empty space. In the world of psychology and sociology, many articles have been written that show that jewelry over the years has passed through the very fact that they are symbols of status, that they are decorative aids, and from day to day they are increasingly becoming an integral part of the clothing we wear. Once in the past, jewelry had to be expensive. The more expensive the better. Jewelry prices limited their distribution to a very small percentage of the population. Only the aristocracy wore jewelry. From period to period and especially today in the 21st century, the jewelry world has undergone a reform from exclusivity to simplicity, thus opening the jewelry world to the general public.

The materials made of jewelry today do not necessarily have to be made of gold or silver. Today, jewelry made of plastic or silicon takes up the younger niche among the women, increasing the distribution of the accessory. Jewelry is part of us. It seems that almost every human being in the world has at least one piece of jewelry. There are factions in the population that are more than a hobby, but a way of life that shows prestige, exclusivity, uniqueness and power. Jewelry increases self-confidence, brings a smile to the face and of course a sense of satisfaction.