I've Had Enough

I've Had Enough

When are people going to realize that everyone matters?

6
I've Had Enough
Wallpaper Cave

I am so angry at this world. I am so saddened by it, too. I hate the fact that people are getting killed every damn day and I can sit here and write this. I feel so helpless all the time! What is happening to our world?

People need to understand the sanctity of human life. I watched a video of one of my favorite YouTubers recently, and she was talking about the horrors that happened in Orlando and now in Paris. This stuff has to stop.

Why are we fighting? What exactly are we fighting for? Power? Money? Just to feel better about ourselves? No one really knows. What is the point of killing others. To make a statement? To feel like God?

Well, guess what, you're not God. You don't get to chose whether who lives and who dies. It's up to that big man upstairs. How dare someone think their life is above someone else's. We are all human. We are the same damn species. But, we kill like it's no big deal. We kill like we are killing a bug.

Killing has become so frequent on the news and in mainstream media, that we don't even lose sleep over it. Every day, we hear about more killings, more death, more sadness, more hurt and more losses.

Well let me tell you: I am so sick of it!

Enough is enough!

What is it going to take to put our foot down, come together and fight evil! I know evil has always existed, but it seems like we just don't care anymore. We always think "Oh someone else will take care of it" or "That's not my concern." Well, guess what. We are all on this planet together. We all have band together and stand up to injustice, racism and terrorism. We can't sit back idly and watch these poor innocent people who just wanted to dance the night away be killed. Or watch as people get murdered by a psycho in a truck.

These people who died because of these heinous acts are dying in vain, because we aren't doing anything to stop it. And if people say they are, it's bullshit. It's not enough.

Something needs to change! Make a change. Do a small act of kindness. Don't judge others! Love everyone just as you love yourself.

It's crap to see people every day dying -- and for what?! Just because they don't like the same people you do? Or just because they don't believe in the same god that you do?

People should focus on how to make the world brighter and better, rather than bitch about some man who is kissing another man, or praying to some other deity that's different than your own.

I will just never understand why we can't live as one. Why we can't just be one whole world who is loving and accepting. I don't want kids, because I don't want them to grow up in this world full of hate and violence.

What the world needs is love. More love. Less hate. Once we start doing that, we can make baby steps to make the world a better place for future generations.