It's Time To Take More Risks

It's Time To Take More Risks

Get out of your comfort zone - you have to sooner or later.

6
It's Time To Take More Risks
Jochi

Once in a lifetime opportunities very rarely come knocking on your door and if you had the chance to take it, would you? Most people like to play it safe in life whether it's with their jobs, future, relationships, or just living life in general. I understand that we all have "comfort zones" and a lot of people don't like to go out of their comfort zone but to me, that's not living. For you to be able to live life is a blessing because most people who play it safe just exist in the world. Here's a letter for those who like to play it safe-please don't.

With my own personal experiences I know and understand that life is a very delicate and incredible gift, just like I understand that the human race strives to live longer. But why should we take risks if life is that fragile? Well the answer is is that we only have one shot at life. We have one shot to either excel or fail. The only way to excel is to open your mind to what the world holds. Everyday you're faced with many options of things to do and you get to choose what you want to do. Why choose to do the same old boring routine when you can change it up a little bit? When we take risks in life we allow ourselves to discover new things and explore different parts of ourselves.

Taking risks and doesn't always guarantee you a good result, but that doesn't mean you should be scared to live your life. That's the best part about risks is that it's unknown and it can possibly be the best thing to happen to you. If it doesn't end up to be the best, it's okay, you can always take it as a learning experience. But you can't hold yourself back from living because of one bad experience. For every bad experience, there's hundreds of thousands of good ones. Comfort zones limit us to what's out there in the world and doesn't help us grow. It won't be easy getting out of your comfort zone but I promise you it will be worth it. It's going to be different and it's going to be weird but that's all about the process.

At the end of reading this article I want you to ask yourself "why am I here?" Because why are you here? Are you here to play it safe, or live life? It's your choice.