It’s Also No Secret That I Have Certain Auto-Buy Authors.

My favorite authors are Mitch Albom and Holley Gerth.

6
bucurestifm

It’s no secret that I love to read. It’s also no secret that I have certain auto-buy authors. You may be wondering, “what is an auto-buy author?” An auto-buy author is an author that no matter what they sell in the market, book, merchant, or otherwise, consumers automatically buys it. Auto-buy is short for automatically buy.

My favorite authors are Mitch Albom and Holley Gerth. I have spoken about Albom before in social media and in my writing. He even answered a tweet I sent him.

But I wanted to write about which books I have read and which books I still have to read by these two authors.

Keep in mind that I will be mentioning books or devotionals that I want to read by these authors. Not necessarily short stories, blog entries or journal articles.

Mitch Albom:

I found out about Albom my senior year of high school through my English class. No, Tuesdays with Morrie was not a required reading for my class but I wish it was. Even though I don’t know how much I would’ve enjoyed it had it been a requirement. I still have that copy with some BookTuber’s signature from when I met them at the strand after some book event in New York City. That copy is over seven years old.

If I ever meet him, I will be sure to get a new copy of that book just so he could sign it (and also my old one. I am not kidding. That copy is breaking on the spine. I don’t want to damage it more).

Read Books:

Tuesdays with Morrie

The Five People You Meet in Heaven

For One More Day

The Time Keeper

Unread Books:

Have a Little Faith: a True Story

The First Phone Call from Heaven

The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto

Holley Gerth:

I found out about Holley at a very difficult time in my life. I was having problems with a family member and I was feeling discouraged in what direction my life was supposed to be going. A friend suggested I read her book You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be and it was such an eye-opening book.

It was definitely a “right book, right moment” situation. Immediately after I read her book I found her on social media and she is the sweetest most attentive person ever. She always answers my questions or acknowledges me in some way when I contact her. It’s great!!

Read Books:

You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be

You're Made for a God-Sized Dream: Opening the Door to All God Has for You

Unread Books:

You're Going to Be Okay: Encouraging Truth Your Heart Needs to Hear, Especially on the Hard Days

You're Loved No Matter What: Freeing Your Heart from the Need to Be Perfect

What Your Heart Needs for the Hard Days: 52 Encouraging Truths to Hold on to

I highly recommend you check them out. They both bring something completely different to the table but I have been able to learn something out of every reading. Usually, I find, that they both bring soul through their writing. I haven’t been able to find that a lot through reading. And I read a lot of books. Yes, maybe I am not reading those types of books but it’s just a statement.

Check them out and tell them I sent ya!