12 Items To Buy From Five Below That Will Inexpensively Modernize Your Dorm Room

You would be amazed at what you can get at this store!

3005
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-beautiful-elegant-eyewear-291762/

When you're redecorating your bedroom, you might not think to stop by Five Below, considering everything is $5 and under. But you would be amazed at what you can find in that store.

I went not to long ago to get those cube storage boxes, that go into the shelf, and I left with almost $200 worth of stuff. Now mind you, I've been to this store a million and one times and never have spent this much, but while I was there I figured I would get Easter basket things for my niece and then the idea to redecorate dorm rooms popped into my head as I was looking around. Because let's be real we all could use a more modern dorm....even if you school just bought new furniture. So here's 12 things you need to buy from Five Below to modernize your dorm.

1. Wall shelves

Personal Photo

Use command strips to hang these up because you can’t drill into the walls at school!!

2. 3 clip photo frame

Personal Photo

Okay so one isn't out of its package yet, but this is what Five Below's website showed for it.

3. A white fuzzy rug

Personal Photo

4. Cordless hexagon cage lamp

Personal Photo

5. Cute storage basket

Personal Photo

6. Light up sign box

Personal Photo

7. Letter board

Personal Photo

8. An initial light

Personal Photo

So this I've had for years but I'm 100% positive it came from Five Below.

9. 3 piece frame set

Personal Photo

10. Salt rock lamp

Personal Photo

Mines pretty big, but they have smaller ones.

11. An ottoman

Fivebelow.com

12. A mini cactus

Personal Photo

Or any plant really. They have basil, roses, daisy, strawberries, etc.