"Panic! at the Disco" knows how to lift your spirit no matter what mood you're in.
1. "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time"
If you ever need to forget about all responsibilities and just live life. YOLO.
2. "Hey Look Ma I Made It"
Ever reach a goal and need appraisal? Listen to this!
3. "King Of The Clouds"
Feeling on top of the world? Confidence at an all time high? You already know this is your go-to song.
4. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
Nothing is better than the whole crowd screaming out such a shocking word.
Received an A? Your friend get a job they wanted? Anything been accomplished? CELEBRATE. YOU ARE VICTORIOUS.
6. "Say Amen (Saturday Night)"
It's Saturday night? Turn UP the volume.
7. "Silver Lining"
Don't settle for anything less. You are gold, not silver (second place).
8. "Dancing's Not A Crime"
Need to get up and move? Dance the night away.
9. "The Ballad Of Mona Lisa"
Looking for a chantey, ditty song? What's better than the BALLAD of Mona Lisa. It's literally in the title.
"You're worse than nicotine." Stuck in a crappy place in your love life? Why not jam out to it?
11. "High Hopes"
The song that will automatically put you in a better mood. No one can resist having high hopes after this song. "Stay up on that rise and never come down."
- 13 Best Panic! At The Disco Lyrics ›
- Panic! At The Disco's New Song Will Give You 'High Hopes' ›
- 5 Underrated Songs: Panic! At The Disco Edition ›
- 11 Panic! At The Disco Songs You Need On Your Playlist ›
- Panic! at the Disco - Wikipedia ›
- Panic! At The Disco on Spotify ›
- Panic! At The Disco (@panicatthedisco) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Panic! At The Disco's 'Today' Show Performance: Watch | Billboard ›
- Panic! At The Disco - YouTube ›
- Panic! At The Disco (@PanicAtTheDisco) | Twitter ›
- Panic! At The Disco - Home | Facebook ›
- Panic! At The Disco ›