How You Act Is A Reflection Of How You Talk To Yourself

How you feel about yourself on the inside will show on the outside.

166
pixabay.com

“I hate myself.”

“No one likes me.”

“I don’t feel like facing the world today.”

“I don’t like how I see myself.”

These maybe some of the thoughts that run through our minds on a day when we don’t feel good on the inside.

These phrases and words can be some of the most dangerous though, because what’s on the inside is what we display on the outside. When we don’t feel good about ourselves or our situation on the inside, it is going to show. It doesn’t matter how hard we try and cover it up.

How many times have you seen someone walking down the street and you can just tell they are feeling low? This person may think they are putting on a good face, but humans have the ability to sense how others are feeling. We all have this ability whether we realize it or not, we all can sniff out each other’s feelings.

So we really aren’t fooling anyone when we try to put on a poker face, so instead we should focus on fixing the root of the problem. We need to start changing what’s on the inside, so that we can portray happiness and self-security on the outside.

But how does one change how they feel on the inside in a world with so much negativity and reasons to be upset?

That’s the age old question that has plagued our parents, grandparents, and their parents. Something that comes along with being human is trying to tame the waves of insecurity and doubt, it can be such a challenge since it’s in our DNA.

Thankfully we don’t have to spend the rest of our days portraying sad feelings from our insides and allowing it take form in the physical world.

What we need to do is start planting seeds of what we want to see happen in our life. Instead of focusing on something negative about your life and letting it run through your entire body, insert a thought about how you want to be. If you want to get a new job, start a new relationship, or make a career change, start focusing on that.

Focus on how you can make this new change happen, and start getting yourself prepped by planting little seeds of positivity to go along with it. When you start truly believing in yourself and what you're aspiring to do, you will see your outlook begin to change.

When you spend your time encouraging yourself and speaking positive thoughts to yourself, it will start taking form on the outside as well. When you are confident in yourself and flood your mind with positive thoughts, you are going to carry yourself differently.

People are going to be able to sense your confidence and self-security just by walking in your general direction. When you continue to believe what’s going on the inside, it’s only a matter of time before it comes to be on the outside.

What we tell ourselves is so important. Our minds will always take whatever we are believing about ourselves and guide us towards taking action based on that self-belief.

If you tell yourself how you can do whatever you set your mind to and encourage yourself with positivity, then you are going to see those things unfold before your eyes.

We do not realize how much of an impact our positive thoughts have on the events and outcomes of our lives. It’s time that we as a society start taking control of our mental state and allow only what we want to set up shop on our insides. Therefore, paving the way for our desires and dreams on the inside to shine through for everyone to see.