How To Embrace Your INFJ Personality Type
Friendships

And realizing that I am part of the one to two percent of the world that is this personality type.

178

Are you an INFJ personality type? That means that you are like me and we are special for a couple of reasons. Are you ready to learn why those of us who are INFJ's are so special? Good because that's exactly what this article is about!

Reason one that we are such special people! Only about one to two percent of people in the world have this personality type. So chances are that you don't have any friends that are also an INFJ.

Reason two is that we are known as the advocates of the world. Chances are you have always advocated for something that meant a lot to you at the time and once it didn't really mean anything to you anymore you found something else rather quickly. Your entire life you have found something to advocate for.

Growing up people may have told you that you would be good in a helping field such as social work, nursing, criminal justice, or teaching as some examples because people in helping fields tend to be advocates for things that mean a lot to them and they tend to have big hearts.

You probably have a small circle of friends and you may often feel as if you are alone or that you are different from everyone else. Maybe you prefer to work alone. There is nothing wrong with not having a lot of friends, preferring to work alone, or feeling like you are different from everyone else because you know what feeling this way and preferring these things are what make you as the advocate and INFJ special!

Embrace your personality! Advocate for something that you truly care about! Be yourself and be proud of the fact that you are part of the one to two percent of the world that has this personality type!

From Your Site Articles