5 Inexpensive Ways To Self-Indulge And De-Compress

Sometimes its the simple pleasures that bring great joy.

15
Photo by Heidi Kaden on Unsplash

Life can get busy and get exhausting sometimes. At times it seems to be moving a hundred miles an hour and you can't find any free time to just relax and take a moment to de-compress. While everyone wishes they had time and money go get a message or go on a weekend vacation, it is not always feasible. So to feel rejuvenated from your stress, treat yourself to some of this simple products.

Mask up with a single use face mask!

face mask

Target

These easy 15 minute masks are a great way to show your skin that it matters and also give you some time to close your eyes and relax. And just for $3! (Tip: put the mask in fridge before uses to have a cooling/anti-aging effect!)

Grab a seasonal coffee or pastry!

For those of you who usually eat at home for breakfast and get coffee from the grocery store, go indulge yourself with a made to order coffee or a warmed pastry at a local bakery/coffee house for less than $10!

Lush bath bombs during your evening soak!

These luxurious bath bombs for under $10 are the perfect way to de-compress after a long day. Breathe in those amazing aromas and re-hydrate your skin!

Listen to podcasts in the car!

A great way to feel relaxed while listening to your favorite podcasters talk. For anyone with an Apple phone or a podcast app you can listen to these episodes for free!

Go out for ice cream!

Going out for ice cream is a easy and tasty way to take your mind off of your stress and just take in the moment of who you are with and the simplicity of enjoying a sweet treat. For under $5 you can indulge yourself!

For just a few dollars you can go try one or even all of these simple pleasures to relax and self-indulge yourself. While these are just a few ideas, there are plenty more ways to take a moment for you! But take these as a starting point and go forward from there! Try one thing a week and see what brings you the most joy! It could be a sweet treat or finding out that you are obsessed with podcasts, that is up to you. Whatever it may be, enjoy!