Important Things To Know About Little Brothers

7. He's a secret softie.

28
HDWLP .com - HD

1. Family is the most important thing to him.

If you're going to be friends with my brother, date my brother, or marry my brother one day, you need to be okay with spending time with his family and getting along with them. "Family First" was a motto we lived by growing up, and my brother definitely sticks with this motto. Though we may fight often, my brother has a strong belief in what family is and how they stick together and bond through living. If you have something against someone in his family, you have something against him, too. If you want to be part of my brother's life, his family has to be part of your life as well.

2. He will love you forever.

My brother loves his family, but he doesn't love easily. If you are ever privileged to be loved by my brother, it's important to not take this for granted. However, once you are loved by him (you will know when that is), he will always have a place for you in his heart. I've seen his heart used and trampled on by someone he cared deeply about. Once he has you in his heart, though, he will never lose sight of you.

3. He loves music.

Whenever I'm in need of some new music, I always go to my brother. He has hundreds of songs on his playlist and always has some music for whatever occasion. Music is often a topic of conversation for him, and you can constantly see him with his headphones in or jamming in his car with a big smile on his face.

4. My brother has made mistakes, but he never forgets to learn from them.

We've all been through situations that make our lives change. My brother has been through situations where he hasn't made the best of choices. He believes that life is a lesson, and we can always learn from the mistakes we make in it. He taught me that it's important to keep your head up. Everything happens for a reason, even if you can't see it right away.

5. If he cares about you, he's always there to talk.

He knows when you need to talk, and he is always there when you need him. He's always been a text or a phone call away for me, ready to help me through difficult problems and give me advice.

6. He's quick to anger, but that's not always wrong.

He sticks up for what he believes in. He does get angry easily, but mostly when you aren't listening to his advice or if you did something wrong. Whenever I make a bad choice where I haven't been thinking, he's there to get angry and give me a piece of his mind.

7. He's a secret softie.

His family, as stated before, is key to opening his heart. He loves playing with his eight-year-old sister and tending to her wants and needs. He'll play outside with his dog, and you can often find him cuddling up with our chocolate lab. If you ever get the privilege of dating my brother, he will spoil you with gifts and treat you like you're his treasure.

No matter where life takes us, my brother is one of the most unique individuals I have ever had a chance to know and love. I am blessed to have a brother like him, and, even though we're usually hours away from each other, I think about him each day and remember the goofy kid who has been by my side for as long as I can remember. Remember to appreciate your brother today and what unique personality he possess.