Important Questions To Ask Yourself

Important Questions To Ask Yourself

You Must Need Some Clarity In Your LIfe

20
Important Questions To Ask Yourself
Noell Oszvald

Life is one big complicated mess. I know I can say that my life has been full of the ugly stuff- doubt, hate, resentment, guilt, sorrow, grief, regret- all of it, but I've learned not to dwell on that and to instead, move forward which is really the only direction we can move in and grow into a better person. To live a peaceful life, we must achieve a peaceful state of mind. There are many distractions in today's world and society such as ridiculous standards we feel the need to live up to and technology, even, but there is a bigger reason for life- one where you turn that big, complicated mess into something beautiful and in order to do that, there are some questions you will need to ask and answer yourself.

1. Why are you so afraid to shatter the image others have of you?

2. Why do you pay attention to what others have to say about you?

3. Are you secure and comfortable with the person you are?

4. What part of yourself do you long to change or kill the most?

5. Did you ever think you would become the person you are today?

6. Why can't you move on and let go of what has been eating you alive for this long?

7. What kind of closure do you crave to fully forgive and/or forget?

8. Why are you so afraid of change?

9. What causes you to keep looking back into the past?

10. Why do you apologize too much and when it is not needed?

11. Why do you cross oceans for people who will not dare to even jump over a puddle for you?

12. Are you willing to let go of that person who you know deep down in your heart, is no good for you?

13. At what point do you say enough is enough?

14. When will you realize your self-worth?

15. When will you stop thinking of what can go wrong and start thinking of what can go right?

16. What or who are you avoiding?

17. Do you have a dream?

18. If not now, then when?

19. What do you have to lose if you go for it?

20. Is it worth the risk?

21. When will you stop doubting yourself?

22. What keeps you up at night and why?

23. Are you living for yourself or for someone else?

24. What is your purpose in life?

25. When and how will you fulfill it?

26. At the end of your life, when it's all said and done, will you be satisfied?

27. How will you like to be remembered?

27. How will you have left your mark on this world?

28. Will you have changed or shaped a life?

29. Will you have done all that you said you'd do?

30. Will you die with a smile, knowing that you lived a happy life?

These are questions I need to ponder about from time to time in order to remind myself that we only get one shot at life. How we spend it, how we treat it and live it is completely up to us. The thing about life is our time is always limited and no one lives forever, so we can't waste our lives away by doing nothing spectacular with it. We can exist, or we can live- the choice is for you to make.