8 Reasons Friendship Is Important

8 Reasons Friendship Is Important

There are some people that you laugh a little louder, smile alittle bigger and live just a bit better.
535

Friendships are some of the most wonderful connections we make in the world. They come out of nowhere, and they are always there when we need them most. Think about it… You see a stranger and you connect with the stranger.

Before you know it, that stranger knows everything about you and you can’t live without them. Friendships what keep us going daily. They help keep us sane and most of all, they help us enjoy life! Here are a few things friendships do…

1. They help keep you sane.

When you're about to rip out all your hair, your go-to is your best friend. They help you keep your hair and not flip out on anybody. When life gets too crazy, they take you out and help you forget all the stress. Best friends never let you go crazy. If you do go crazy, they go crazy with you. They let you vent to them so all the built up angry or stress goes away. In the end, our besties help us relax and keep us sane.

2. They offer the best advice

When life goes wrong, our besties always give us the best advice. When you need advice on what to say back in a text message, they’re always there to make sure what you say is acceptable. When you need real advice on what you’re wearing, your best friend will give it to you, no lies. Your best friend also gives you real advice when you’re down and need a pick me to up, or when you need to take that opportunity. Our ride or dies always give us advice no matter what; even the advice that we don’t want to hear but need to.

3. They’re the third wheel in your relationships.

Let’s be honest. Our best friends are the third person in our relationships. They know all the ins and outs. They know what our significant other does to make us happy and what our significant other does that makes us mad. They’re the person we always have check our text messages to make sure they’re okay. Besties help us analyze what our lover means. Heck, the relationship might as well be all three of us.

4. They give you someone to talk to.

When something goes wrong, who’s the first person we want to tell? Your best friend! You want them to know exactly what happened and why. When something goes right, you want them to know every little detail. When you get bored, you text them. You can call them when you get in an awkward situation and need a way out. Best friends just give us that person we can talk to no matter what time of day!

5. They provide a going-out partner.

Our besties give us the best partners. Think about all the best memories you have; your bestie is in them. All the times you need someone to do something with, your go-to is your ride or die. They’re the person that’s always willing to try that new bar with you or just simply go to your favorite restaurant. No matter what, they’re always there for you and they’re always willing to do something for you. They make the best wingmen, and we always need a wingman.

6. They support you.

When we make a big accomplishment, our best friends are the first person to congratulate us. They’re usually standing at the finish line waiting for us. Our besties support us the other way too due to the fact that when we are down, they pick us up. They support all our decisions good or bad.

7. They push you.

Let’s be real... our best friends push us farther than we can ever push ourselves. They know what we have the potential to do and they want us to get there. When we're not doing our best, they are the first person to point it out and encourage us to do better.

8. They make life sweeter.

They're the icing on the cake. Our BFFs make life so much sweeter. They do so much for us, and life wouldn’t be the same without them. They give us sweets, even when we're on a diet. They make us high on life.

In the end, our best friends make this crazy roller coaster called life better 1000x better. I don’t know what I’d do without my best friend. All my best memories have them by my side. Think about it... who else would see you at your worst and your best and still love you the same? Best friends are a God sent!

" A true friend scolds like a dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves you more than a lover"