New Netflix Film 'i’m thinking of ending things' Baffles And Intrigues

The new Charlie Kaufman flick leaves viewers stunned, but with many questions.

1298

Missing good horror after Midsommar's release? New film "i'm thinking of ending things" will hold you over until the next Ari Aster film.

On September 4, Charlie Kaufman's new film "i'm thinking of ending things", debuted on Netflix. It is based on a popular horror novel, although the film deviates from the book's more violent scenes and themes.

www.youtube.com

The first viewing of this movie is quite an experience, taking you on a roller coaster of thrills unlike many seen in today's horror films. The story begins with a young woman, played by Jessie Buckley, and follows her story as she takes a road trip to meet her boyfriend, played by Jesse Plemmons, and his parents, played by Toni Collette and David Thewlis.

The woman, Lucy, struggles with whether she should end things with her boyfriend. When the couple reaches the house, things begin to deteriorate as the young woman, Louisa, in the story watches her boyfriend's parents age and grow younger before her eyes.

The young woman, Ames, soon finds that there are things in her life that don't make sense either….

This movie will intrigue fans of surreal horror, Ari Aster films, and anyone that doesn't mind being lost in confusion in a beautiful mystery that grips you until the very end.