I'm Salty And I'm Proud

I'm Salty And I'm Proud

10 Reasons why we are salty.
15

We have often struggled with the idea that being salty is seen as a negative thing. You are not meant to be a perfect person, you are meant to be a person with emotions and feelings. Here are some things we are salty about.

1. When Tall Girls Complain about being Tall

Stop complaining, you are a queen and you tower over me. I wish I was a beautiful giraffe-like you are. Wear those heals, show off those legs. At least you can wear maxi dresses.

2.) When short girls complain about being short

Yes.....we know that you're short......no, we don't care. In reality, short girls are way better anyway ;)

3. When There isn't Hot Water In The Showers

Nobody WANTS to take a cold shower. You can yammer on and on about the health benefits, I don't care. It's not fun, and it is the last thing I want, ever. Period.

4.) When the shower water is way too hot or way too cold

There is nothing that I dislike more than a bi-polar shower temperature. The shower just needs to make up its mind already!

5. When The Internet Connection is Too Good

You might be wondering why I would be salty about this, honestly it's just for pure anxiety factor alone. Why is the internet this good, the school's internet is never this good. *Saves 1,000 times*.

6.) When the internet connection is atrocious

Why internet?! Just why?! I have two papers, three online quizzes, and Netflix to watch all by class tomorrow! Can you not?! (Messiah wifi is notorious for this and it makes me so salty)

7.) When you have dirty dishes to wash

We all dread the day that we have to do dishes.....I don't think that I have met someone who enjoys them. However. they just need to be done and no one else is going to do them for you....and that just makes me so salty...

8. When All Your Dishes are Clean

Don't get me wrong, this is amazing.....and terrible. I just spent like 20 minutes washing all these dishes and now I have the audacity to need a FORK? But all this dishes are clean, I don't want to get them dirty I JUST washed them. It's like being in a museum.

9.) When teachers assign you homework on the weekends

No...just no, professor. Why do you do this to me? I just wanted to be able to sleep in and watch Netflix for the weekend! Well, I guess that's off the table.

10. When your Teacher Doesn't Assign Homework over the Weekend

Not having homework over the weekend usually means one thing...more work doing the week. Binging Netflix is a 24/7 job, I need my work spread out evenly people.