If You Give A Girl Blue Corduroy

If You Give A Girl Blue Corduroy

you'll change her life forever.

20
If You Give A Girl Blue Corduroy
Victoria Herr

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll go outside her comfort zone.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll try new things, go new places, and meet new people. She'll push herself to become a stronger leader, she'll study harder for her Career Development Events, she'll put in extra hours to her SAE projects.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll start to realize how much agriculture means to her. She'll take more ag classes, take advantage of opportunities to learn, she'll find a passion worth pursuing.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll work, study, speak, compete, show, bond, lead, and volunteer. She'll laugh until she cries, beam with pride, scream with excitement, and tell everyone she knows.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll grow. Before she has the chance to realize what's happening she'll be achieving things she never thought possible.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll dream big dreams and then pursue them, and someday, she'll achieve them.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, she'll hang it up one day but that blue corduroy will always be a part of her. When she stands up for what she believes in, it will be because of that blue corduroy. When she receives scholarships, gets more involved, earns a degree in what she is passionate about, and truly makes an impact, it will be because of that blue corduroy.

If you give a girl blue corduroy, you'll change her life forever.

I am forever grateful for my time in FFA and those who were a part of it. My time spent in the blue corduroy truly did change my life and made me who I am today. I can only hope that in my career as an agricultural educator, I am able to provide the opportunities to my students that were provided to me.