If The 'Pretty Little Liars' Were Coffee Drinks

Each of the 'Pretty Little Liars' are sweet and different, just like their coffee drinks.
259

Spencer, Emily, Hanna, Alison and Aria are always seen with coffee, going to get coffee, or at The Brew but, have you ever thought about what coffee drink each of the girls would be? These are the few coffee's that I thought fit with each of the 'Pretty Little Liars' to a "T".

Spencer Hastings - Black Coffee

Just like black coffee, Spencer is strong and is the back bone of the group. She never gave up when it came to finding out who A was. Spending countless nights staying awake putting clues together, even if it means pinning murders on her own sister. When it comes to a coffee that will keep Spencer up all night, it would be black.

Hanna Marin - Pumpkin Spice Latte

Everyone knows that Hanna would never leave her house without an outfit that fit the latest fashion trend/season. Like the PSL, Hanna is sweet and lovable. She's full of energy and is known for coming up with brilliant ideas right on the spot. Going with the trends of the season, Hanna would never pass up the PSL.

Emily Fields - Drip Coffee

Drip coffee is very traditional much like our very own Emily Fields. She brings many traditional elements to the group and isn't coffee-crazed like Spencer. Em likes to be unique and isn't afraid to be who she wants to be, like the drip coffee, you get to choose what your coffee taste like and is unique to you.

Aria Montgomery - Affogato

Out of all the girls, Aria is the most artistic, spunky and outgoing. She brings a lot of life to the group and never hesitates to do whats right. It only makes sense to have her relate to a dessert-based drink. An Affogato is usually formed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or gelato, topped with a shot of hot espresso. Just like the Affogato, Aria is sweet on the inside with a bitter exterior.

Alison DiLaurentis - Vanilla Bean Frappe

Alison is a cold, yet sweet and pushy character. She's always alert, focused and driven, the icy part of the drink keeps her awake and alert. Just like the frap, she may be cold on the outside but has a lot of sweetness to give on the inside.

Mona Vanderwaal - Iced Coffee

Mona has a cold heart and can be very vicious to others. The iced coffee is a cold, bitter drink that can keep you up for hours. Mona is known for her cruel pranks and tricks against the liars and spends hours without sleep planning her next trick. Knowing Mona, she most likely would add that extra shot of espresso.

Admit it, after reading that article we could all use a big cup of coffee right now, even if it is 10 o'clock at night.