I Went To a Psychic Today

I Went To A Psychic Today

It was actually crazy, but completely worth it!

32
I Went To A Psychic Today
Photo by Enzo Abramo

Going to a psychic is something that I have always wanted to do. Though a lot of people that I talked to said that it was probably a scam, I thought that I would try it out by myself and see if it was true or not.

So, I went to this place that is in my city and it was a young woman that seemed very nice right as I met her. The first thing that she had to do was shuffle her Tarot cards and then she had me pick two numbers, and I picked 3 and 8, which add up to 11. This meant that I had to pick 11 Tarot cards and those were the ones that she was going to be reading.

She immediately said to me that I had picked two angel numbers which were very good. I had no idea what that met but she seemed very impressed by it.

When she looked down at my cards, her eyebrows rose, and looked at me and said "Wow, you are very confused," and then I knew that this woman was on to something and that this reading was going to be interesting.

She first started out with the career section. She said that I would have a career in helping people, which is true. Though something very interested that she said was that "even though you have always been very sure of yourself, and your career, later in your life you will have to choose between two conflicting career paths." This was really crazy to me because I have always been very sure of myself when it comes to my career, so when she said that it was a little upsetting to me, it almost made me feel a little more lost than I already was because my future career is the one thing that I was ever really sure of.

She then moved onto my family she was convinced that I had two siblings, but I told her that I only had one. She said that she was seeing a baby and that he was glowing, this meant that he was an angel. I could not figure out who this baby was, but then she mentions maybe it could be a godchild of my parents or a friend's sons that had passed away. And right then I couldn't believe it, my parents' godchild, Michael passed away when he was a baby, and she was seeing him. She told me that he is as much my parents' child as he is a child to his parents. It was really moving. I had tears in my eyes.

She then told me a lot about some boys in my life, but I think that I'll leave that out for my own sake.

She then started talking about my future self. She said that she could tell that I wanted a big family, which is true. And she said like my mother, I would grow up to have three kids, and I would start my family at a rather young age. She said that I would have one marriage and that it would be a great one that would last a lifetime.

The most moving part of this entire reading was the end. She said that there was a grandmother presence in the room. I immediately knew that it was my Nana. She said that my Nana was telling her to tell me that she regrets not having more time on this Earth to spend with me and see how I would grow. And that I needed to stop letting people walk all over me like she let people do her in her life. She wanted me to focus on myself in order to get myself where I need to be.

Overall, I really loved this experience. It brought me closer to my loved ones. It almost brought me a sense of security that I needed at this time, to lead me in a direction that I knew would be right.