I Tried FabFitFun So You Don't Have To And It's Totally Worth the Hype

I tried the popular subscription service so you don't have to and it lived up to it's hype!

509
Photo by GLOBENCER on Unsplash

When I woke up one morning and saw my friend was choosing a few friends to give free starter-boxes for the popular FabFitFun subscription service, I wasn't expecting to be one of the people she picked. I had heard a ton about the popular service over the years and I was always interested in knowing if it was worth it or not. The service is $49.99 a month and you receive 8-10 full-sized products that retail for a total of around $200.

Since mine was a free starter box (I just had to pay $5 for shipping) I got four products that retailed for a total of $133. These are the products I got and my feelings on them.

1. Original Makeup Eraser in Pink

I absolutely love this product. It's a great alternative to makeup wipes and cotton balls. As a more sustainable option, this reusable makeup eraser can get rid of even the strongest waterproof mascara. Just add water and you're good to go!

2. Tarte SEA Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer

Tarte has always been one of my favorite brands and they did not disappoint with their SEA drink of H20 hydrating boost moisturizer. As someone with combination skin, this really felt hydrating without making my skin feel greasy. It's lightweight and blends easily. Will definitely repurchase in the future. Oh, and it's vegan!

3. Nails Inc. Thirsty Hands Mask Duo

I got a pack of two of these hand masks and I'm so happy I did! With winter right around the corner, these masks will hydrate my dry, cracked hands from the cold. Using plant extracts, shea butter, and vitamin E, my hands will be moisturized, smooth, and free of any dryness.

4. Summer & Rose Celine Crossbody

This bag is such a great addition to my bag collection. I tend to really lean towards crossbody bags and I've never owned a steel-colored one. It's made of vegan leather and will make a great staple for the upcoming months.

So, is it worth the hype?

I'd say so. You get great products at a reasonable price for the retail value for the total of everything. I got a great mix of stuff and really introduced me to products I'll want to splurge on in the future.