Best Budget Halloween Decorations From Target Dollar Store

9 Halloween Decorations From Target's $1 Spot For College Girls With Skeleton Bank Accounts

Spooky season for $10 or less.

360

It's officially fall, which means that it's finally time to look forward to wearing fall fashion in the cooler weather! It also means that cute Halloween-themed items are starting to show up in stores. And if you love shopping at Target as much as I do, then you're most likely looking forward to going through the Target dollar section for fall items! There are SO MANY cute fall-themed accessories and decorations that you can find at Target's dollar spot! But if you want the scoop on what's cutest, look no further, because I'm about to reveal the 10 best fall-themed items that you can find in Target's dollar section this Autumn, all under $10!

1. Whimsical Halloween Socks

Photo by @target on Instagram

If you love wearing Halloween socks, you should consider buying some from Target's Dollar Spot! They're not too expensive: $8 for eight pairs of socks. They're also very festive and come in different sizes and designs!

​2. Knitted Pumpkin Halloween Decorations

If you're looking for a cute Halloween pumpkin design, you should consider checking out this decorative item from the Target dollar section! It comes in three different designs to choose from. It's a nice decoration to add to a dresser, kitchen or coffee table.

3. Mini Sequin Pumpkins

Photo courtesy of Target

One cute decorative item that you can add to your dorm, house, or room are these adorable mini sequin pumpkins! Target offers so many different mini pumpkin styles to choose from, depending on your taste! They can be added to a table, dresser, or mantle and can be used anytime during the fall!

4. Holographic Halloween Lanterns

If you're looking for Halloween candles, you can consider buying these LED candles from the Target dollar section! They come in different festive colors and styles and are right now on sale for $9.49! They're cute, decorative candles that go great on any dresser or table.

5. Realistic Toad Decorative Halloween Prop

Photo courtesy of Target

This realistic toad decoration is a cute Halloween prop for anyone who's ready to scare their friends! The nice part about the prop is that it can be used both indoors and outdoors! It's also only $3, so you don't have to worry about the expense either!

6. "Happy Fall" Sign 

If you're less into Halloween but are looking for a fall-themed decorative sign to hang up on your wall, you should consider buying this 'happy fall!' sign from Target. It's only $5 and can be hung up on any door or wall!

7. Trick-or-Treat Mason Jar

Photo courtesy of Target

If you're looking for a cute Halloween pumpkin design, you should consider checking out this decorative mason jar from Target! It comes in three different, equally adorable designs. It's a nice decoration to add to a dresser, kitchen table, or coffee table.

8. Spiderweb Insulated To-Go Cup 

If you want a coffee cup that is Halloween-themed, you should check out this spiderweb insulated to-go cup. It will keep your coffee or hot beverage warm while you go to class or work!

9. Pumpkin-Themed Light-Up Necklaces

Photo courtesy of Target

Finally, if you're looking for accessories to wear on Halloween, you should consider getting light-up necklaces from Target. The Halloween necklaces come in a pack of four, adorned with cute pumpkins. They're a fun, decorative accessories to wear either to a Halloween party or to class or work on Halloween.

Moral of the story: if you're looking for either fall or Halloween-themed products to buy without breaking the bank, you should check out the dollar section at Target! There are SO MANY Autumn-themed items to choose from and they're never too expensive!