​19 Unique Gifts For THAT Friend Who Has Everything

​19 Unique Gifts THAT Friend Who Literally Has Everything Will Actually Use And Appreciate

Buckle up, because gift giving season is almost here.

553
stylish person sketching in a notepad with an oil diffuser next to them

It's almost here. The time for gifts and giving. And we all have that one person on our list (the one who is, well, impossible to shop for). They always have the latest and greatest of everything, making it a daunting task to buy them anything, especially if you're concerned you won't measure up to what they already own (or can get themselves).

Buckle up, because the gift-giving season is among us, so here are 19 unique gifts that you can give to the person who literally has everything.

1. FVITH Candles

@thefvith

One of my absolute favorite things to get because I love the smell of burning candles, in my bathroom specifically.

2. A wine subscription

For all those wine lovers in your life.

3. A star named after them

Who doesn't want something like that? Here's a fun kit you can gift to allow them to get one.

4. A Vitruvi essential oil diffuser

@vitruvi

Because who wouldn't want to go to sleep with the help of a lavender-scented room?

5. A personalized crochet hook

Not On The High Street

This is perfect for the person thats arts and loves to create things.

6. Jewelry

7. A cross-stitch kit

Amazon

A long with the crochet kit, this is another one of those things to get for your friend that is crafty.

8. Astrology coin necklace

Gorjana

For the person in your life that love (or even likes astrology). Click here to get it.

9. A themed present

Amazon

For me, a really good example would be something Harry Potter.

10. Himalayan salt rock lamps

Fun Fact: According to CNN, no major studies have supported the alleged health benefits of Himalayan salt lamps when it comes to air quality, but one study did suggest that negative ions can help decrease depression.

11. Food dice

If its someone who can't decide what they want to order (or eat in general), get them a food dice that will most likely not only make them laugh but give them a way to decide what to eat.

12. A "last word" bookmark

Amazon

This is for the person who loves reading and hates putting down a book.

13. A satin pillowcase

Crane and Canopy

These pillowcases will help limit friction and is great for people with longer hair. Here's a great place to go online to get one.

14.  A spa set

Because what woman doesn't want a spa set to pamper themselves.

15. Open when letters

Its a gift that keeps on giving and you can make it as personal or as silly as you want to. Its also something that you can literally do anything with.

16. A ticket to go skydiving

Because what daredevil wouldn't want to do something as extreme as that.

17. A 3D printer

How cool would it be to make something from a flat surface into a 3D object?

18. A pair of heated gloves

They're for that friend who lives up North.

19. Anything vintage

Because why not?

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.