Sometimes You Get Very Stressed Out, But It Gets Better

Justification For My Absence

I was away for a while, but I have a very good reason.

49
https://unsplash.com/photos/N1siKQse3GQ

I've got to be honest with you everyone, I've been at least two weeks since I've written an article and there is a slight reason why. I have been very busy. Very, very busy. You could ask my dad about that he would confirm this information. The extent of my business has led me to not turn to write for over two weeks and for me to be extremely stressed out and very tired and stress-eating saltines at 10:30 in the evening.

However, I have slightly calmed down, and gotten a small amount of sleep, so now I can explain why I have been so busy and also, at some point, possibly apologize for the fact that I have not been writing. I have yet to decide if I will be apologizing to any more people than the ones who I have already apologized to, so we'll see what happens as we get further into this article. If I'm being honest, I'm still slightly stressed, but I've come down to normal stress level instead of a psycho Katherine stress level so there's really no saying for what is going to happen.

I did this thing over my winter break called work, and that was honestly the entire reason that I was stressed and tired and slightly a ghost of a human. I work in a grocery store, as a thing called a coordinator-which meant I'm technically management, but have no real management abilities.

https://unsplash.com/photos/78sq-QWx1YA

I am not allowed to hire or fire people, despite constantly asking if I can do so, and I can't make any big decisions. I can, however, open and close the store, which means I might have to work as early as six am, and as late as midnight. It is, understandably, tiring. For the first few weeks of January, this was a lot worse than usual. I was also taking an online class, and the mix of school and work almost drove me insane. So no articles were written.

And then, I had to move back into college for the semester, and suddenly another week of writing was due and I was again, very tired.

https://unsplash.com/photos/mfB1B1s4sMc

Extremely tired.

It's literally only the third day of the semester and I am honestly so tired already and have already had a slight nervous breakdown. But now that I have calmed down I will be writing again. This was all just me easing back into it because, if I'm being honest, it's been a month. Sorry about that.

See you soon, with a much more interesting article.