How To Wear A Wig Correctly: Hairstylist Recommendations

The question of whether it is possible to wear a wig so that no one suspects that it is false hair is relevant for most women (and for men, too).

14

The question of whether it is possible to wear a wig so that no one suspects that it is false hair is relevant for most women (and for men, too). It doesn't matter if you wear a wig just for the sake of beauty and the desire to change your appearance, or it is a vital necessity after chemotherapy or the consequences of a serious illness.

We hasten to reassure you - if you approach the issue of choosing a wig responsibly, take into account all the nuances and read the recommendations of experts from Luvmehair, in this article.

How to wear a wig to be discreet

This question worries all owners of false hair. I want to look stunning, have the perfect hairstyle and at the same time not give the slightest reason to others to doubt the naturalness of their luxurious "hair".

To make the wig invisible, we recommend following these tips:

Give preference to products made from natural hair: They look as natural as possible and allow you to experiment with hairstyles without restrictions: dyeing, toning, styling with thermal curlers, an iron and a curling iron.

If you want to save money and buy high-quality wig: Choose the model of Thermo fiber as well. It's soft, lightweight, without the cheap synthetic sheen - a good budget option. In appearance, it is as close as possible to natural curls. Luvmehair provides the highest quality hair products in the industry, while guarantee professional and informed expert assistance for a pampering online shopping experience.

Pay attention to the size of the item and its fit on the head. Even the most expensive and high-quality wig will cause discomfort during wearing if it is not chosen for the size. And it will be immediately noticeable to others. If you put on a wig - do not feel and forget about it during the day, then it is 100% invisible to others.

Choose products with a monofilament base. There is also the name "Skin top", but the essence is the same - a high-quality imitation of the scalp. Thanks to this technology, the hair in the parting looks realistic and no one would think that these are false curls.

If you prefer long wigs, don't style them perfectly straight - slightly tousled and intertwined strands will look more natural. The hairstyle shouldn't be too complicated. A slight negligence will only add charm to the image and will definitely not arouse suspicions that the hair is fake.

An important point is the leading edge of the wig, especially if you plan to wear it without bangs. In this case, the best option would be a wig with a frontal invisible line on an ultra-thin mesh, into which the hairs are woven. Such a mesh is attached to the skin with special glue or adhesive tapes. If you have sensitive skin or have a tendency to allergic reactions, it is better to refuse such a decision and choose a model with bangs, since there are a lot of options.

Hair color and structure are of great importance. If you are blonde with fair skin and blue eyes, then a wig with ash or light brown hair will become "invisible". For women with dark skin, any dark shades are suitable, and for redheads by nature - products with chestnut curls or warm light brown. In order not to be 100% mistaken, choose your natural curl color.