How To Reorganize Your Jewelry Using Tea Cups

Say au revoir to your cluttered jewelry and bonjour to a new way to organize it all!

4
Kendra Badley

One thing most women have a lot of, is their unending collection of accessories. For some, it is their purses, shoes, makeup, scarves... You name it. But in which case I am specifically talking about a woman's jewelry. Like myself, I have so much jewelry that I eventually ran out of space for, with an outcome of it all looking like a cluttered cluster on my side of me and my hubby's dresser. I mean let's face it ladies, if you're married, then your dresser needs to remain feminine AND masculine. Or, maybe even if you are OCD like me and want to add more of a chic touch in your room! Thus, I had came to the conclusion that I needed to get creative and find an idea classy enough for myself that doesn't overwhelm the dresser I share with my husband.
Recently my grandmother had moved away and because she could not take everything with her, she passed out a lot of her personal heirlooms and I was lucky enough to receive a part of her tea cup collection. I was too giddy enough to have been honored with these possessions, that I just HAD to find a way to use them in a non-generic way. I got crafty and cleaned out a drawer of mine - that did take some time to reorganize somewhere else - and made a classically refined jewelry drawer! All I needed was a cut out of velvet or my choice of fabric, my hand picked jewels and a few antique sets from my tea cup collection. So I said au revoir to my junky mess and bonjour to my new self-created drawer.
Now, I do still have some of my jewelry showing or kept in my jewelry box on top of our dresser, but with some of my most prized and expensive ornaments, I used in my new organizing concept.

It literally took my no more than 15 minutes to complete with 2 simple steps.

First, measure the inside of the drawer bed and cut out that much of your choice of fabric.

Second, lay the fabric at the bottom of your drawer, then add your tea cups! You choose what jewelry goes where. That's it, yall!

Here are the finale photographs of my simplistic masterpiece.