How to Make Your Wish Come True

How to Make Your Wish Come True

Understand the Paradox of the Universe

802
How to Make Your Wish Come True
Life Coach Hub

For the past four years, I've been listening to Joel Osteen's sermons before going to sleep. His motivational podcasts prompt me to have more faith in God. Though all of his podcasts are exceptional, last night's podcast titled "Let It Go" inspired me to rethink what I wish for and how I go about making it come true. Osteen says that if something disappoints you, if you're angry at a friend, or did not reach your goals you have to learn to let it go, drop it, and put full faith in God because if God let that disappointment occur, it is entirely for your blessing.

Letting go is a vital step to making your wishes come true. The universe is a paradox. Have you ever noticed how you wish for something and the complete opposite of what you wished for happens instead? Or you try to remember the name of someone or some place so hard you can't remember it at all? Sometimes thinking or wishing too hard for something will force you to cling to exactly what you want, and when you don't get what you exactly wished for, you become dispirited. Truth is, you will never get exactly what you wish for. Instead, you will get what the universe knows is best. When you have a wish, perhaps, to become valedictorian, to get a new phone or maybe for your crush to love you, you must learn this art of letting go.

But letting go of something you want with all your heart is difficult. You must be saying, "You want me to forget my dreams? Forget my desires? There is no way to simply forget this burning desire for something that easy. Right?" Letting go does not necessarily mean to give up on your wishes, but rather to say that you will be complacent if your wish does not come true. Awesome AJ says, "Let it go means you have to let go of these negative beliefs, the fear and insecurity from your heart and soul. You need to overcome these barriers and forget them to make your dreams come true.You have to move in the direction of your dream in complete faith in the Universe." Moreover, drop your negative feelings of your desire but not the desire itself.

Real-Wishes.com is a website that is said to make your wish come true as long as you follow their eight steps. Their methods are encircled around the studies of numerology and astrology. If one were to repeat these eight simple steps for eight days, their wish comes true. Without a surprise, one of their last and final steps is the power of letting go. The website states, "Contradictory and opposite forces make up the [universe]. After you have successfully visited your wish page eight days in a row, you must give life to your wish by creating a paradox. You must think no more about your wish. Letting go of your wish creates the paradox with a contradictory act. This is the same act that gave birth to the Universe.The very moment you truly let go and forget, your wish will be born and it will come to you."

We all have things that we long for. It could be that it's too difficult, too unrealistic or seems impossible, but you'd be surprised what happens when you believe. When you make your wish, tell yourself you will be happy even if it does not come to pass. The universe is the magic genie! Be happy and smile whenever you think of your dreams and without a doubt it will come true. Don't worry about time. Understand patience will bring you your wish.

Happy wishing!