15 Things Busty Girls Hate About Their Boobs

Big boobs suck and the hype isn't actually worth it.

2431

Firstly, I hate having big boobs!

I know, I know. I can hear all of the petite girls out there screaming about how "lucky" I am to be "blessed" with them. Maybe to them, I am because we have been taught over time that bigger breasts are better breasts. But on behalf of most busty girls out there, they suck!

1. They are the first thing that people notice about me

Whether I am walking through campus, picking up something from the store, or posting a selfie on social media, my chest always seems to be the center of attention. I have had my share of guys pass me and stare or whisper something to their friend about seeing my "rack." It is honestly really annoying and sometimes very disrespectful, especially when people approach me one-on-one to say something to me about them.

2. Bra shopping is literally the worst

First of all, count stores like Victoria Secret out; they will never have the perfect size. Also, it's nearly impossible to find a bra that is comfortable, affordable, supportive, and perfectly fitted at any regular store.

3. Shirts and dresses never fit right

Shirts, dresses, and jackets all have to sizes bigger than what you would actually wear, to compensate for a large chest. This really limits a lot of fashion choices for women.

4. It's almost impossible to run or do jumping jacks

Okay, maybe it isn't impossible, but it definitely is not fun to get hit in the face every time you move. Either skip the gym or layer up with multiple bras.

5. Severe back pain is an everyday battle

With big boobs comes big pain. It is no longer a side effect of hard labor or even having a period. Back pain is something that busty girls deal with almost, if not, every day.

6. Boob sweat is actually a nightmare

This one is pretty self explanatory. When they are big, they tend to stick together, causing lots of sweat.

7. Going strapless or braless is never an option

Going strapless is such a risk because there is always the chance that something is going to pop out and everyone will get a show.

8. Button down shirts can't be worn without a safety pin

When wearing a button down shirt, the safety pin is used to stop the shirt from spreading between buttons on the chest. If you don't use it, you will hear from multiple people how they can see in your shirt, and that gets very annoying.

9. Gravity is not your friend

Unless you have implants, it is highly unlikely that you will have both big boobs and perky boobs. Sorry, but gravity does what gravity is supposed to and pulls them down.

10. "Booby trapped" has a whole new meaning

Booby-trapped no longer means an actually hidden trap, but now takes on the role of a pun whenever food is dropped in or found later in your bra.

11. They always hurt

Just like everyday back pain, boob pain is also a big thing to worry about. They are just really sensitive all the time.

12. Hugging is awkward

If you have big boobs, many awkward things will happen during hugs. Firstly, if you hug a short person, you will suffocate them. Secondly, hugging too tightly or giving a side hug is painful for the chest.

13. Trying to find a comfortable sleep position sucks

Sleeping on your back causes cricks in your neck, sleeping on your sides causes boob sweat and for them to get trapped under your arms, and stomach sleeping is pressing against a sensitive chest all night. It is truly difficult to find a position that is somewhat comfortable.

14. Seatbelts are torture devices

The seatbelt is truly a horrific thing for bustier girls. if the seatbelt sits over the boobs, it scratches your neck and if you tuck it under, it isn't really saving you from anything. Where can you put it to make it not feel so restricting?

15. Lastly, they are always in the way

Finally, they just take up too much space for some people's liking.