5 Ways To Take Yourself On A Date This Valentine's Day

The ultimate guide for practicing self-love this Valentine's Day.

122
https://laurenelyce.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/laurenelycejan31st-4484-1333x2000.jpg

Who said Valentine's Day couldn't be about YOU? Its time to practice self-love and care, ladies! Here are five easy ways to take yourself on a date this Valentine's Day!

1.  Get Up And Exercise

Now, I know this isn't what you wanted to see on a so-called "self-love guide," but starting the day with a workout can really set your day up for success. You'll have an extra pep in your step AND have worked on that spring break body while you're at it.

2.  Treat Yourself To Some Coffee

It's okay if you're already a "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" person. Try that new drink that caught your eye on Pinterest, get yourself a venti, or maybe throw some whipped cream on top of your favorite drink - just treat yourself, girl!

3.  Create A Mini Spa Day For Yourself

This could be anything from a mani-pedi visit, doing some light yoga, making a homemade face mask, or all the above! De-stress with a bubble bath, throw on those comfy sweatpants you love, and let the self-care begin!

4.  Indulge In A New Hobby

Spend some time and get to know yourself. Go for a scenic walk, sign-up for a cooking class, or journal about your day. You can even embrace your current hobbies by crafting a new wardrobe at the outlet malls or unleashing your inner artist with your very own "paint with a twist" night!

5.  Embrace An Independent Dinner And Movie

The classic dinner and a movie without the hassle. Tonight, let your favorite restaurant do the cooking. Order some take-out food and throw on a chick-flick. Netflix and self-care anyone?

It's the season of love so it's time to start loving yourselves, ladies! Practicing self-love can boost overall confidence, productivity, and general happiness. It is so important to be in-tune with your physical health, as well as your mental health. Show yourselves some extra love this season and take yourself out! Table for one please!