How To Know When You're In Love
relationships

These 10 Responses About The Moment Millennials Fell In Love Will Prove We're The Cutest Generation

When you know, you know.

26

Love is a beautiful thing, and many people have experienced it in some shape or form. Everyone has their own personal story about how they knew they were in love, and it is so heart felt and warming to hear these stories, because it lets you know that this feeling still does exist. When I asked people how they knew they were in love, the responses I got were all different, but the same in one way; it was a feeling that they never felt before, and only came from pure happiness. Here are some feel good responses about how people knew they were in love.

1. "The moment I knew I was in love was when I came to the conclusion I loved doing anything with this one person. No matter the circumstances. I knew that when laying in bed in Sunday's was better with that person or running errands with them just going for a simple ride with them. I knew I loved that person when things were boring without them."

2. "I knew I was in love when I knew I saw a future with my partner. I knew I didn't want them to leave and that they would make a good impact on my life, and they have."

3. "The moment I knew I was in love was with my amazing girlfriend and we just talked for hours and it felt so natural and genuine and I couldn't stop thinking to myself 'god she's is so amazing.'"

4. "One day while we were sitting on his bed, doing nothing. I looked at him and suddenly the world stopped spinning and all I could focus on was his eyes, I got this amazing feeling in my stomach that were way more intense than butterflies. I knew i was in love."

5. "Harvest ball 2016 with my boyfriend, it was our first date but I knew right then and there he was the one! We been together since then and still going strong. No relationships are perfect but we always find a way to make everything work out."

6. "He didn't turn back around when he found out i was ill, he did everything in his power to make me happy on the days i was in bed, and share my better days to make memories. he was everything you could ask for. that is true love."

7. "With my current relationship, it was the first time we kissed. Long story short, I had been stuck in a bad relationship for a while and was having a hard time getting out of it safely. My current boyfriend was my safe zone and helped me through the whole breakup. Our feelings grew for each other during the process and while I knew I loved him, despite the shitty relationship I was in, I refused to cheat on my (now) ex. The second I was out the relationship and safe we shared our first kiss and the sparks I felt...the safeness I felt...I felt at home and happy and nothing has ever felt more magical. It still feels like that every time we kiss."

8. "I knew when he looked into my eyes and my heart fell into a puddle and I felt safe."

9. "When i first fell in love, i didn't know what was going on. there was just no negative thoughts and all positive. never a dull moment except for when the person left. falling in love was the best romance movie I've ever watched. i know what falling in love feels like but in the end it's just a heart break."

10. "I knew I was in love with my ex when I tried to leave but for some reason I kept going back to him."