How to Install LED Light Strips in a Car

Install LED Strip Lights for your Car Today!

10

Have you seen those fancy cars with colorful interior led light displays around and have you ever wished you had one for yourself? Fortunately, you can do it yourself and save money by doing it yourself. Having a passion for car lights, LED strips, and indoor/outdoor LED lamps, this guide has been compiled to simplify the process of installing LED light strips in cars.

Ensure that you clean off any dirt or mud with a washcloth before you move on to the next step. Since you can now jack up your car for better access to the underside, now is a great time to use your hydraulic jack. There will be no problem if you do not have a hydraulic jack. It is still possible for you to install the system.

Ok, so here are the easy-to-follow steps that you can follow to install the LED Lights in your Car:

Choose the Right LED Lights from a Well known LED Manufacturer:

Okeen 1m/2m/3m/5m Neon Led Car Interior Lighting Strips Auto Led Strip Garland El Wire Rope Car Decoration Lamp Flexible Tube - Signal Lamp - AliExpress

First things first choose the right LED distributor for your car lightning. A ready-to-go LED light strip is the best for car interiors and exteriors. This will ensure a smooth and stress-free installation.

At a fraction of the cost of the top brands, LED strip manufacturer such as Darkless LED offer superior products. Depending on the manufacturer and the location, LED lights can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Darkless LED offers the best quality at the most competitive price, so you should avoid such manufacturers.

With Darkless LED, you get a LED strip light, an RGBIC chip, and an app that creates various moods based on your music. You can do it all by pushing a button on your phone. Darkless LED has been committed to its customers for over several years, which is why all Darkless LED products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, a 1-year warranty, and lifetime customer support.

With their LED strip lighting, you can choose between flexible LED strips or concept LED strips along with the latest lighting technology from Darkless LED. They have a variety of ways to boost your car's visuals in their online shop.

Now let’s begin the Installation Process:

When you purchase your car's LED strip lights, the first thing you need to do is find a convenient and visible spot for mounting them. Depending on whether you want the lights to display below the seats or foot area of your car, you can start by looking underneath.

The strip can be mounted at the front, back, and sides of your car interior if you want to decorate all four sides. At least one zip tie should be used for every 12 inches of LED strip. Regardless of whether or not your LED strip came with an adhesive back, using a zip tie would secure the strips better.

Mount your LED strips

By placing your wires in the best display position, after you've located the various places with LED strips you can mount them, line up your wires in the best display position. Using zip ties, secure the wires to your module box in the engine bay and route them to the engine bay.

It is possible to solder additional wires from the rear bumper, or you can use extensions included as an add-on in the package if you don't have enough.

Connect the LED Strips with the Battery

When you have connected all the wires to your LED light strip and mounted it correctly, you can connect your LED to the battery. It is best to wire down your strip to your car's nearest USB port and plug it in, even if your LED light strip does not support battery and module box mounting.

Place the Module in a Safe Place

After you have mounted and zip-tied all the LED wires correctly, the next step is to secure the module box somewhere safe. An ideal spot is anywhere away from heat, such as an engine or radiator. Module boxes can melt due to heat and become spoiled or malfunction when exposed to heat.

The module box shouldn't be stored in a location where it could easily get wet. You should secure your module box inside the dashboard or near the fuse box for the headlights. It is also important to ensure that wherever the module box is secured is open to signals.

Finally, Test the LED Lights

After following our steps and mounting and connecting your LED strips successfully, the next step should be testing your LED strips and choosing your favorite color.

I hope you Enjoy the Article and that our content helps you to install the LED strip Lights in your Car. See you in the next article with some more great Ideas and Tips!