How to Improve Your Relationships and Combat Loneliness with Hypnotherapy

So, what is hypnotherapy?

67

There are countless self-help articles about relationships, whether it's advice on how to maintain them, how to find one, or even how to end them. We can also find articles about how to love your life without a partner. We have seen a change in advice due to the needs of what pandemic dating entails, but a key component of what these articles are missing is taking care of yourself first. This is for maintaining, improving, starting, and ending relationships. This is also for people to find happiness on their own. All of this can be done through Self-Hypnosis.

A study in the UK showed there was a large increase in the feeling of loneliness, specifically at the college age. Most young adults don't have the experience of being alone for a long period of time, and this lack of experience intensifies the feeling of loneliness. Another study done in China has shown married couples are feeling the blow more intensely with divorce rates spiking across the country due to the effects of home quarantining. Relationships are struggling, as are singles, and hypnotherapy can help bring your emotional and mental wellbeing back to where it needs to be.

So, what is hypnotherapy? Certified Hypnotherapist, Christine Deschemin tells us "Hypnosis, also known as hypnotherapy, is a method of inducing a dream-like state of relaxation. It leads to a state of focused awareness where people can train their mind to get rid of bad habits, and deal with issues with an emotional origin."

With loneliness falling under the emotional category, it is something that can be worked on with practicing self-hypnosis. "First, it is important to understand that being alone is not inherently bad. The negative associations we make with loneliness are what trigger the unhappiness and anxiety we feel when we are alone. UpNow's self-hypnosis app for loneliness can help you break those subconscious associations."

Enjoying your own company will help your overall happiness. It will not only help you while you are alone, but it will transfer over into your relationships. By enjoying time spent with yourself, you will become more independent and confident which will give you a strong foundation for when you are in a relationship and spending time with others.

When it comes to hypnotherapy for relationships, Deschemin says "Often seen barriers to healthy relationships are depression, excessive anger, anxiety and a lack of self-esteem on the part of one or both parties. Self-hypnosis for relationship anxiety is a widely respected tool that can help you in managing these symptoms."

By working on these issues, your relationships will improve. Anxiety and depression levels have increased across the globe during the pandemic, making the issue much more prevalent. And Hypnotherapy is a valuable tool that can be utilized to combat them. To make practicing hypnotherapy easy, effective, and affordable, Deschemin has created the UpNow Self-Hypnosis app to help make hypnotherapy mainstream. Making these improvements starts with you, so make the decision to find that happiness you know you can have through hypnotherapy.

If you'd like to learn more about hypnotherapy and explore more benefits of practicing self-hypnosis you can read more here.