How to Create Google Ads Account Linking?

Google Ads

34

Google Ads, employed to be called Google AdWords but is now just called Google Ads, is a platform for online advertising of goods and services on Google.

You will need to connect your online account to your website for this kind of advertising. You will find that Google AMP failed while not working properly. Signing up for this platform and making an account is quick and easy; the whole process takes only a few minutes. We have written out and given you a detailed walkthrough of the process.

Step 1:

When you're on the Google Ads page, look for the "Start today" button in blue and click it. Pick the email address you want to use to sign up. You can use this email address if your device already has a Google-annonsering Account (Gmail) set up. After you've set up your own Google Ads account, you'll be able to invite other people to use your account.

Step 2: Log in

If you already hold a Google Account, enter your Google email address and password, and then click the Sign In button. If you already use another Google product, like Gmail, you can use Google+. If you don't already have a Google Account or want to sign in with an email address that isn't the one associated with your current Google Account, click "Create Account" at the bottom of the page and follow the steps to make and confirm your new Google Account.

Step 3: What is the Goal of your Ad?

Google Ads will ask you what kind of results you want to see next. You choose the one that fits your situation best, whether you want to increase the number of calls you get, the number of people who come into your business, or the number of purchases and registrations you make online. In this section, you can choose the specifics of who you want to reach with your advertising. You can choose Search campaigns, Smart Shopping campaigns, Display campaigns, or Video marketing. Once you've put in your Company Name and Site Name, you'll need to do what Google Ads says in the steps below.

Structure of Google Ads:

Settings:

Company Data: You can access a wide range of corporate data and feeds through your account. You're in charge of managing these resources in the "Company Data" section. These resources might include, for example, rules for how your ads should act in a certain setting or a list of products that can be used to make dynamic ads. Also, these resources could include several other options.

Access and security: You can let other people use your account by setting up their log in information. They shouldn't be given the password to your online account. Create shared access for them in the Account access settings by using their email address or the multi-client center account (MCC) ID.

Linked Accounts: In this section, you can see how your Google Ads account is linked to accounts in other Google services that are either run directly by Google or go through Google. You can link your account to your Google Analytics account. You can find more information here.

Transactions: From this page, you can keep track of your Google Ads budget and payments.

Google Merchant Center: To submit items, you'll need a Google Merchant Center account. Once you have that, you can link your Google Ads account to Google Merchant. This piece provides step-by-step guidance on how to do the above task.

Measurement:

Measurement > Conversions > Conversion settings: The conversion tracking settings are one of the most important parameters to be changed to analyze and improve PPC campaigns accurately. You can find out how to set up conversion monitoring by clicking on this link.

What does Each Setting Stand for by Itself?

Getting Bills and Paying:

To get started with your advertising, you must fill out the "Billing and Payments" section with the right information. Specify who should be charged for transactions related to your ads and how you want to be paid. Pay-per-click, or PPC for short, is a way to pay for advertising. You only get paid if one of your potential customers clicks on one of your ads. Not when the commercial is playing.

Business Data:

You can get business data and feeds from various sources through your account. You are in charge of managing these different sources in the "Business Data" section. These sources might, for example, include rules for how your ad should act in a certain setting or a list of products to make dynamic advertising. Also, these sources might have information about the people they are meant for. These are some more advanced choices that you can come back to later.

Being able to Use the Account:

Also, as was mentioned at the beginning of this post, you can set up permissions to let other people use your account. Don't let them know what your password is. Set up shared access for these people in the Account Access settings by using their email addresses, and then choose which parts of your account they can see. You can change or get rid of these accesses at any time.

Accounts that Go Together:

You can track how your Google-annonsering account is linked to other Google services, whether those services are offered directly by Google or through Google. By doing things this way, everything will be in order and under your control. In our other guide, we focus on Google Analytics. However, we recommend linking to Google Analytics and other services that fit your needs.

Wants and Needs:

In the Preferences section, you can change important parts of your user profile, like the language, the way numbers are written, the country, and the time zone.

Google Merchant Center:

Using the Google Merchant Center, you can upload information about your store. To start advertising your items, you must first upload your inventory to this system and connect it to Google Ads. The next articles explain how to set up an account in the Google Merchant Center and link it to Google Ads.

Conclusion:

How quickly we could sign up for and set up a Google Ads account. At this point, you are just one step away from starting your first advertising campaign to promote your goods and services. But to get the most out of Google Analytics and the Merchant Center, you must first set up accounts there. You can find a video version of this guide on our YouTube channel if you'd rather see it.