How Corrine From 'The Bachelor' Accurately Describes Life In College

Despite having a nanny, Corrine is extremely relatable.
70

The controversial contestant on ABC's The Bachelor, Corinne Olympios has everyone hysterical in the way she presents herself, and not to mention her description of her stay-at-home nanny, Raquel.

Whether you hate Corrine or love her, we as college students all can relate to her at some point or another. Here are 15 ways that Corrine from The Bachelor has accurately described our life in college.

1. When you oversleep for a class

Haven't we all overslept for a class and not been sure to email our professors our excuse? Well, Corrine describes exactly how we feel and what we want to say, despite what we actually say instead.

2. When you have back-to-back classes and haven't eaten all day

I know from my school schedule that sometimes even fitting in a granola bar for the day can be tough. We've all definitely gone through our day needing something other than a piece of gum.

3. When you're trying to impress that boy you like

There's no hiding that Corrine goes above and beyond to try to get Nick's attention. I've definitely seen girls on campus do the same things on those nights out. At times, we can all relate to Corrine in that she'll do whatever to get what she wants.

4. Two words: communal bathrooms

One of the complete terrors of being a freshman is sharing a bathroom with 15 other girls on your floor. Corrine basically sums that one up enough for me.

5. When you hear people talking behind your back

Basically, anytime you're in college, there will be some sort of drama. Whether it's between guys or girls, talking behind people's backs will happen. Many of us react as Corrine does and we don't tolerate it.

6. When finals season comes around

Tests, projects, quizzes and most importantly, finals bring out the nerves in all of us. We're definitely like Corrine when it comes to the pressure of getting that A.

7. Getting into your bed after a long day of college

We're all like Corrine in that we value our sleep. There's no better feeling than getting into our PJ's and just calling it a day.

8. When you come home from a night out and order food

There's no greater feeling than coming home from a night out, taking off our makeup, putting on sweatpants and ordering in food. Even if it's that late night Domino's pizza, nothing tastes better than eating with friends at 3 a.m.

9. Being homesick

Even though we all love college, we get homesick from time to time. We miss our families, our dogs, taking showers without shoes and definitely that home-cooked meal. Sometimes like Corrine, we can't help but just want to go home.

10. When you get an email that class is canceled

As college students, there is no greater feeling than getting that email from our professors that class is canceled. Whether that means 75 more minutes of sleep or a pass for forgetting to do an assignment, no one can argue that a class cancelation is the best message to receive from a professor.

11. "The final exam is accumulative"

Basically, us college students question so many professors' choices that are made in the classroom. Whether it's the cumulative final, the ban on laptops or phones, or the number of times that we're allowed to be absent ... we can't help but ask, "Why us?"

12. Trying to convince someone that you're mature enough for something

Whether it's your parents, or you're trying to convince that boy that you're ready for a relationship, we all, like Corrine, try to show others how mature we can be. Despite our ways of doing it ...

13. When you finally get an A on that paper

Sometimes getting an A on a paper or assignment that we worked hard on is the same feeling of getting a rose on The Bachelor. We definitely can't argue with Corrine here on how we love the feeling of being victorious.

14. When you show up to the pre-game and there are girls there that are prettier than you

Nothing like a shattering self-esteem moment when you walk into that pre-game or party and see a bunch of pretty and trendy girls. We definitely all relate to Corrine in that we don't feel as good as we were before entering the room.

15. When it's officially the weekend and you're ready to party

There's no better feeling than reading that the calendar says "Friday." Whether you are going to go out or not, looking forward to two days without classes is reason to celebrate.